Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Selling Alves is adding another problem. I would suggest to try Bartra at Rb but we all know that won't happen. We already need to buy 3 key players (GK CB CM)...

Who can replace Alves?

Agreed. Other positions are more important to reinforce, atm.

I

instinct

Selling Alves is adding another problem. I would suggest to try Bartra at Rb but we all know that won't happen. We already need to buy 3 key players (GK CB CM)...

Who can replace Alves?

Well good question. There are not many top-class RB's out there. (who are available) I heard good things of Danilo (Porto) but he would be too expensive. Pisczek is also a very good RB

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona are considering to sell players like Alexis, Song, Alves and Tello this summer for total fees of 50 to 60M. [vanguardia]

Hmm, so they meant that when we sell our players, we have 50M-60M to buy other players???? Or they just want extra cash?

hulinat

I think Bartomeu said earlier that Barcelona's budget next transfer window is 50-60M and they are looking to sign atleast a goalkeeper and a centre back.

icemanbrfc

I would like us to bring in a proper Cf, and let Messi and Neymar sit in behind. I think there is too much of a work load on Leo, and maybe when he is sitting off the shoulder, then he can look to do what he does best.

Falcao
Messi

Iniesta Cesc Neymar
Sergio
Alba Pique Luiz Alves
Ter Stegen

Something like that as an example

F

Flavia

Barcelona are considering to sell players like Alexis, Song, Alves and Tello this summer for total fees of 50 to 60M. [vanguardia]

Hmm, so they meant that when we sell our players, we have 50M-60M to buy other players???? Or they just want extra cash?

I think it'd be 50m extra, to be added to the other 50m reserved for signings.

F

FCBblaug

Falcao in Barcelona? How would that even work.

It can work! 4-3-3 with a false nine is not the only formation in the world
I would like us to bring in a proper Cf, and let Messi and Neymar sit in behind. I think there is too much of a work load on Leo, and maybe when he is sitting off the shoulder, then he can look to do what he does best.

Falcao
Messi

Iniesta Cesc Neymar
Sergio
Alba Pique Luiz Alves
Ter Stegen

Something like that as an example
What formation is that?
I think Bartomeu said earlier that Barcelona's budget next transfer window is 50-60M and they are looking to sign atleast a goalkeeper and a centre back.

We are going to sell players. Masch( almost certain) and song are leaving this summer plus some of our other players. Faus said we are going to make a big investment this transfer window in signings, and spend massive so those two are priorities and i am sure the coach has other areas he needs to strengthen to make the team better!

hulinat

It can work! 4-3-3 with a false nine is not the only formation in the world

What formation is that?

We are going to sell players. Masch( almost certain) and song are leaving this summer plus some of our other players. Faus said we are going to make a big investment this transfer window in signings, and spend massive so those two are priorities and i am sure the coach has other areas he needs to strengthen to make the team better!

So Barcelona is going to mess their formation completely just so we can bring in Falcao who isn't even needed. Puyol is already leaving so I don't think Barca is willing to sell Mascherano.

F

FCBblaug

So Barcelona is going to mess their formation completely just so we can bring in Falcao who isn't even needed. Puyol is already leaving so I don't think Barca is willing to sell Mascherano.

So according to you, tata ruined our formation in almost all the big games? Because he played four midfielders! We usually have a line up looking like 4-3-3 but when it comes to playing it is another thing all together! So it depends with what the coach wants and what he thinks needs to be added!

About mascherano check this link http://www.football-italia.net/46356/napoli-close-mascherano
So it is not about barca selling if mascherano wants to go he will go. And i think he would be right, because with the coming of a new CB mascherano will have too few minutes!

hulinat

So according to you, tata ruined our formation in almost all the big games? Because he played four midfielders! We usually have a line up looking like 4-3-3 but when it comes to playing it is another thing all together! So it depends with what the coach wants and what he thinks needs to be added!

About mascherano check this link http://www.football-italia.net/46356/napoli-close-mascherano
So it is not about barca selling if mascherano wants to go he will go. And i think he would be right, because with the coming of a new CB mascherano will have too few minutes!

The new CB is there to replace Puyol. Song is most likely going to leave next summer so Mascherano can keep playing as a centre back and as a defending midfielder. He's actually going to get more minutes on the pitch.

F

FCBblaug

The new CB is there to replace Puyol. Song is most likely going to leave next summer so Mascherano can keep playing as a centre back and as a defending midfielder. He's actually going to get more minutes on the pitch.

You are acting as if bartra is not even there? He will play even less! He will not be a starter in tough games only in the smallest games! Now how will mascherano want that? While he could go to napoli and join benitez who will play him in his DM position as a starter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans