Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

If we buy two CBs that means Masch is moving to the midfield and Song goes. Would be amazing news if true. Pique Bartra CB CB and Masch if need be would be perfect.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If 184 cm isn't tall , most of the people on the planet are midgets.

His location thing says he's from Sweden. That explains everything. :p

As for fullbacks, my picks would be from De Sciglio, Danilo, Ricardo Rodriguez, or Serge Aurier.

Last edited:

BarçAjax8

Bartomeu: “We can spend 60-120 million this summer”

Really??? So then...
GK: ter Stegen
CB 1: Benatia/Mangala - CB 2: Balanta/Juan Jesus
RB: De Sciglio
CM: Kroos
FW: Ibarbo or far fetched Suarez/Aguero + Sale of Alexis

That would be amazing! We can see how Rafinha/Sergi Roberto fare next season but if Kroos is available for the right price we should make a move. Cesc is a great player who provides some qualities of Xavi/Iniesta but he isn't like them and I don't see him being a Tempo Controlling-Distributing Playmaker.

Djab

Bartomeu: “We can spend 60-120 million this summer”

Really??? So then...
GK: ter Stegen
CB 1: Benatia/Mangala - CB 2: Balanta/Juan Jesus
RB: De Sciglio
CM: Kroos
FW: Ibarbo or far fetched Suarez/Aguero + Sale of Alexis

That would be amazing! We can see how Rafinha/Sergi Roberto fare next season but if Kroos is available for the right price we should make a move. Cesc is a great player who provides some qualities of Xavi/Iniesta but he isn't like them and I don't see him being a Tempo Controlling-Distributing Playmaker.

If our brilliant, trustworthy board pay 100M of the 120M available to MAtS' dad I won't be surprised a bit.

Barcilliant

Mussachio to Barca is the most likely option. He will cost 15-20 mil max. I am sure Roma will ask for 35 million for Benatia. Also Barthomeu suddenly pulls the 120 million figure out of his ass. That is him being a politician and looking for votes incase an election is held this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans