Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

I'm usually not one to get excited by random transfer rumors, but for the love of god, let this be true! Zubi and Rosell would most likely find a way to botch the opportunity somehow, but hey, I can dream, can't I?

barcanuck

I'm usually not one to get excited by random transfer rumors, but for the love of god, let this be true! Zubi and Rosell would most likely find a way to botch the opportunity somehow, but hey, I can dream, can't I?

That's the beauty of the "rumors" thread we can all have fantasies that will be crushed by Zubi and Rosell. Chelsea do owe us for that CL semi we let them slide into the final with. Next year they need to sell us Courtouis and Luiz and we even.

Shegzy

He signed a five year contract with Chelsea, next year he'll have one year left on the contract. Hope Barça make a move for him, great keeper.

his contract expire by 2016 so he will have 2 years left on his contract next summer.

Shegzy

Doubt Doria will go cheaply, his hype has already been building with many European clubs sitting in wait...Problem, for me, with Doria is that the risk with him is more about how raw he is as a former futsal player rather than a defender...A player who is a superb athlete and still doesn't necessarily read the game like an elite defender...I read he has better potential than Marquinhos but I prefer the way he reads the game

Would make more sense with Balanta since Tata will know the player, obviously...Although at 1.88m, Doria ticks a lot of the right boxes on what you covet for a left sided central defender.

doria has a release clause of 11m.

P

PhilS

Atletico goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois (21) is open to join Barcelona next year and is therefore rejecting Chelsea's renewal attempts. [marca]

I like the sound of this. Courtois is mighty good now, and is bound to get better. Like any new keeper coming to Barca, he will not be as good as Valdes is for Valdes' strong points, but he has his own unique skills. Keep in mind that Chelsea does not sell often, even players they are not using. But maybe Courtois can be their next Sturridge! They should be more willing to sell to Barca than to any PL club.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Concur accept Mou is now at the helm of Chelsea any possible deal for him would see him as a roadblock

Blancone

From the few Bundelsiga matches in which I have seen him playing, he seemed a great GK. Still i have watched Courtouis more and I think that he's a better replacement for VV

sailor

The best rumour i'm waiting to read is that VV has changed his mind and decided to continue with Barca !!!!!!

F

Flavia

Don't get your hopes up... Reina is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans