Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Reina wouldn't be a good choice even for the Pinto role, being benched for most of the games and playing only when there is a cup game or a suspension or whatever. I don't think he has that mentality, probably would bring even more unstable performances whenever he played..

Didn't Pinto extended his contract?

Faceless

No more faces at night
My dream transfers:
Reina(alternate goalie) + Courtois or Ter Stegen

and

2 CBS.

Let's do this!

coura

Banned
Let them moniter . Do they think that these guys will be perfect to our defence?

In terms of GK Courtios is still a Chelsea player and Mou is there. i don't think so he is gonna sell Cech's heir to anybody especially barca (look wat happened to Luiz). Courtois doens't want to leave chelsea he knows that he is gonna replace cech in the future. so don't waste tym on him bring ter stegan in Jan transfer window so that he can adjust with the team by next season.

Cech is 31. He has 5-6 top years ahead of him easily. Is Courtois gonna wait 6 years? Is he gonna play for Atletico if Barça is interested? Is he gonna be 6 years in bench in chelsea?
Hum, i think not.

F

Flavia

2q3vrig.jpg

Candidate Cech

Barça is paying attention to Chelsea's gk. Reina, Ter Stegen and Guzman complete the list of gk's.

And one last attempt on Valdes:
rosell will try again to convince Victor to stay.

F

Flavia

Orobitg (agent Montoya): "There's no renewal deal yet. Italian clubs like Napoli and Inter showed interest. Anything can happen."

Orobitg (agent Montoya): "He will stay until the end of the season. Barça didn't want to sell and the market is now closed." [fcinternews]

2q3vrig.jpg

Candidate Cech

Barça is paying attention to Chelsea's gk. Reina, Ter Stegen and Guzman complete the list of gk's.

And one last attempt on Valdes:
rosell will try again to convince Victor to stay.

Ugh, stop begging Valdes to stay. It's not like he's the best GK in the world. Seriously.

I can't believe we made no attempt whatsoever to get Thiago to stay but are begging Valdes like this :facepalm:

PaCmAn

Ugh, stop begging Valdes to stay. It's not like he's the best GK in the world. Seriously.

I can't believe we made no attempt whatsoever to get Thiago to stay but are begging Valdes like this :facepalm:

F..k Thiago, seriously.
Barca wouldn't even be top of liga now if it weren't for Valdes saving their arses.

F..k Thiago, seriously.
Barca wouldn't even be top of liga now if it weren't for Valdes saving their arses.

He's been in good form recently, but the way they've been begging him to stay makes it seem as if he's the best GK in the world or something. He's not.

sabby

He's been in good form recently, but the way they've been begging him to stay makes it seem as if he's the best GK in the world or something. He's not.

That is probably because of the lessons they learned to buy a world class CB. At least we have some good CBs and alternatives. Think about Barca with no good goal keeper and how desperate they will be in the next summer ! Every other clubs will try to milk us as much as they can. Rosell is probably trying to get Valdes sign another year or two contract. So the new GK who arrives next summer have time to adjust and Valdes won't go for free as well. Surprised to see Rosell thinking good for our club.

oz187

He's the best goalkeeper for us, and he's been great for us especially in Champions League finals including a MOTM performance in Paris. Compared to a nobody like Thiago it's a no brainer if they put a lot of effort to keeping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans