Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

I like the sound of this. Courtois is mighty good now, and is bound to get better. Like any new keeper coming to Barca, he will not be as good as Valdes is for Valdes' strong points, but he has his own unique skills. Keep in mind that Chelsea does not sell often, even players they are not using. But maybe Courtois can be their next Sturridge! They should be more willing to sell to Barca than to any PL club.

Some Chelsea fans already consider him as good as Cech currently.
He's young the ceiling is higher. Best to lock him in for January or May 2014.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

F

Flavia

It's a rumor from marca. I think he would consider staying at atletico more than going to Barça.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Barcelona have a pre-deal with Monchengladbach's Ter Stegen, but Courtois is the first option. Only one of them will join next year. [marca]

Irish_Cules

Courtois would be great and I do think we will make an effort to sign him. He is the best keeper in La Liga so he would obviously be our first option. Chelsea wont let him go though so we will end up going for Ter Stegen.

Jadentheman

Courtois please!! I thought he would be hands off because of Chelsea, but he could leave :neymar:

And I will be there when Chelseaforums has that meltdown!

CatalinR10

Barcelona will in the coming months closely monitor three young centre backs ahead of the transfer window in January. [md]

Yay !!!!!

I%20DON'T%20CARE%20GUY.png

tello

Barcelona will in the coming months closely monitor three young centre backs ahead of the transfer window in January. [md]

Yay !!!!!

I%20DON'T%20CARE%20GUY.png

imo it is way too late for monitoring. we should have bought one good CB right from the start of the last season !

MagicianMessi

Let them moniter . Do they think that these guys will be perfect to our defence?

In terms of GK Courtios is still a Chelsea player and Mou is there. i don't think so he is gonna sell Cech's heir to anybody especially barca (look wat happened to Luiz). Courtois doens't want to leave chelsea he knows that he is gonna replace cech in the future. so don't waste tym on him bring ter stegan in Jan transfer window so that he can adjust with the team by next season.

I wouldn't get too excited about the Courtois rumors. It's probably gonna be ter Stegen (who I'd be more than happy with) or Reina (oh God, please no). Or both (wouldn't really mind that either).

Meitux

Reina wouldn't be a good choice even for the Pinto role, being benched for most of the games and playing only when there is a cup game or a suspension or whatever. I don't think he has that mentality, probably would bring even more unstable performances whenever he played..

Reina wouldn't be a good choice even for the Pinto role, being benched for most of the games and playing only when there is a cup game or a suspension or whatever. I don't think he has that mentality, probably would bring even more unstable performances whenever he played..

True, but I'd prefer that to buying him as our first choice keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans