Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

I wouldn't be surprised if we decide to sign Luiz too so we can use him as a makeshift CDM/CB.

The position I'm concerned about most at the moment is RB. It's going to be a hard position to fill.

DinhoR10

I wouldn't be surprised if we decide to sign Luiz too so we can use him as a makeshift CDM/CB.

The position I'm concerned about most at the moment is RB. It's going to be a hard position to fill.

Maybe Bartra in there to provide defensive cover especial on high balls.

Crixus

Did Musacchio renew his contract ,if he didn't we could get him for free his contract last time i heard runs out in this summer he could be the 2nd CB .

Egert

Estonian Culé
Alexis Sanchez could leave for Juventus this summer. Barcelona's main replacement option is Marco Reus.

Kohe321

I'd rather we get Hummels than Reus if it's impossible to get them both from Dortmund, and rather find some other replacement for Alexis (or not sell Alexis at all). Hummels is a proven world class CB - when he is in form he is simply incredibly good. Laporte would be an expensive gamble. We need someone who has CL experience and can come right into our starting 11 (like Hummels), who has also faced RM several times and shined.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I'd rather we get Hummels than Reus if it's impossible to get them both from Dortmund, and rather find some other replacement for Alexis (or not sell Alexis at all). Hummels is a proven world class CB - when he is in form he is simply incredibly good. Laporte would be an expensive gamble. We need someone who has CL experience and can come right into our starting 11 (like Hummels), who has also faced RM several times and shined.

The problem is that we don't have a lot of other replacements for Alexis. Maybe Müller. I would like us to buy Hulk, but he will cost a lot and we don't shoot outside the box.

Kohe321

The problem is that we don't have a lot of other replacements for Alexis. Maybe Müller. I would like us to buy Hulk, but he will cost a lot and we don't shoot outside the box.

But why sell Alexis, really? He's finally starting to get his grove going in Barca, he's consitently been one of our top performers this entire season. In my opinion selling him would just be inviting more complications for us this summer. We need to focus our efforts and money in getting two centerbacks, one rightback, one midfielder and a second goalkeeper. Our line of forwards led by Messi is arguably one of the strongest in the world already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans