Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

A loan of Barcelona B attacker Denis Suarez (20) could be included in a deal with Celta on Luis Enrique, who has a 3M buyout clause. [rac1]

Xavinho

Amazing. After the Song can play CB debacle you would think they'd learn. Lets go ahead and sign Cuadrado, a winger, who despite what fcdna says, has only played at the RB position a few times. I know it's SPORT BSing, but this rumour has been going on for a very long time now in MD and other media outlets as well...

If it's between those two then Zuñiga all the way, if we intend to stick him at the RB position. Even he has been playing at the other flank for quite a while now.

Well, if the other recent rumors are to be believed, we're looking to sell Alexis. They could be scouting replacements.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Amazing. After the Song can play CB debacle you would think they'd learn. Lets go ahead and sign Cuadrado, a winger, who despite what fcdna says, has only played at the RB position a few times. I know it's SPORT BSing, but this rumour has been going on for a very long time now in MD and other media outlets as well...

If it's between those two then Zuñiga all the way, if we intend to stick him at the RB position. Even he has been playing at the other flank for quite a while now.

So much this! Cuadrado is Song all over again! Cuadrado is not a RB and he doesn't have the discipline nor patience to play for us, he's always going a million miles per hour and don't get me started on his passing abilities...

Zuñiga does play RB, but he is the exact same player as Alves, good attacking and lazy defending... So we wouldn't be solving any problems by bringing him here...

Other teams are just preying on the stupidity of our board, who apparently never scouts and believes everything the press and other team says about players...

Nothing would make me happier than watching one of my country men playing for Barca, but sadly neither of these two are the correct ones...

Lomar1o

barca is doomed from what i gather.. bringing luis enrique as a coach, cuadrado and luiz.. we're FUCKED.

Trickykid

barca is doomed from what i gather.. bringing luis enrique as a coach, cuadrado and luiz.. we're FUCKED.

Yes. The club will crash and burn. We'll be relegated and force Barca B so be relegated too, as we can't have two teams in the same division. Abandon ship while you can!

Lomar1o

Yes. The club will crash and burn. We'll be relegated and force Barca B so be relegated too, as we can't have two teams in the same division. Abandon ship while you can!
oh, is there a place left on your lifeboat?

on a serious note no one's abandoning barca, it's just frustrating that the board is ruining it. it's just frustrating that barca is interested in average players and coaches while every other team tries to evolve. who the fuck is cuadrado and why would barca ever want him? i'll be more than glad if he will become useful to club, but it's frustrating to see others going for the likes of suarez, reus, etc. and on the other hand we are looking at the likes of cuadrado. and if it doesn't make you angry then something is wrong with you.

Trickykid

oh, is there a place left on your lifeboat?

on a serious note no one's abandoning barca, it's just frustrating that the board is ruining it. it's just frustrating that barca is interested in average players and coaches while every other team tries to evolve. who the fuck is cuadrado and why would barca ever want him? i'll be more than glad if he will become useful to club, but it's frustrating to see others going for the likes of suarez, reus, etc. and on the other hand we are looking at the likes of cuadrado. and if it doesn't make you angry then something is wrong with you.

To sum it up, it takes more than rumours to make me angry.

Lomar1o

To sum it up, it takes more than rumours to make me angry.
i agree, im like that because i'm impatient, but it's not just rumours for me. barca has been doing all the wrong transfers for years now so i guess even rumours can be annoying for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans