Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

i agree, im like that because i'm impatient, but it's not just rumours for me. barca has been doing all the wrong transfers for years now so i guess even rumours can be annoying for me.

I hear you. I have a hard time ignoring them too, but if I don't try to stay positive, it's going to be one long ass summer. Also, don't disregard the positive rumours such as Laporte, Hummels and whatnot. At long last the club should have figured out that we need quality reinforcement, and even though I wouldn't trust this board with anything what so ever, I believe they'll do the right thing this summer.

Well okay, believe is such a strong word. Hope is probably better...

Lomar1o

I hear you. I have a hard time ignoring them too, but if I don't try to stay positive, it's going to be one long ass summer. Also, don't disregard the positive rumours such as Laporte, Hummels and whatnot. At long last the club should have figured out that we need quality reinforcement, and even though I wouldn't trust this board with anything what so ever, I believe they'll do the right thing this summer.

Well okay, believe is such a strong word. Hope is probably better...

i hope so too. hummels and laporte would be a dream tbh.

L

linetty

Laporte seems like a serious target and I wouldnt be suprised if he was our second summer signing, after Marc-Andre of course.

Hummels coming would make sense as terStegen would have someone to talk to at the beginning. He is a great player on top of that & would be an instant improvement to our defence.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Bayern Munich player Javi Martinez (25) would be available for 35-40M. Barcelona are interested. [md]

I think he's an incredible player who's extremely versatile and could play either DM or CB.

ebieymjunior

Bayern Munich player Javi Martinez (25) would be available for 35-40M. Barcelona are interested. [md]

I think he's an incredible player who's extremely versatile and could play either DM or CB.

I think if they got Laporte and Martinez, in addition to ter Stegan, a RB and eventually a forward (if Sanchez is going), it'd have been a successful transfer window.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Laporte seems like a serious target and I wouldnt be suprised if he was our second summer signing, after Marc-Andre of course.

Hummels coming would make sense as terStegen would have someone to talk to at the beginning. He is a great player on top of that & would be an instant improvement to our defence.

The start is going to be hard for MaTS. Hope he will make friends quick. If Laporte comes then the same thing.

Egert

Estonian Culé

Great news. Laporte,MaTS,Javi Martinez,De Sciglio and Mandzukic and we are good to go. Maybe Luiz too.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I remember everyone including me was against signing Martinez because he would be wasted at cb. Rather get Laporte.

Also lol at people wanting Mandzukic.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I remember everyone including me was against signing Martinez because he would be wasted at cb. Rather get Laporte.

Klose then? Let's buy Henri Anier, Estonian attacker. Better than Messi.

LMessi85

We need someone strong and who's a good header. We are always weak vs teams with length.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Look, the number nine isn't the answer to attacking problems. This tall strong thing is bullshit. We aren't a team that lumps crosses into the box (I know Tata has tried it but it's clear it doesn't suit us).

When facing a parked bus he nine is generally useless anyway, like when we had Ibra or Mandzukic against Madrid recently.

Last edited:

Lomar1o

Look, the number nine isn't the answer to attacking problems. This tall strong thing is bullshit. We aren't a team that lumps crosses into the box (I know Tata has tried it but it's clear it doesn't suit us).

When facing a parked bus he nine is generally useless anyway, like when we had Ibra or Mandzukic against Madrid recently.

people don't seem to understand that. a typical 9, whether he is tall, strong or all powerful, is still isolated against a bus and doesn't contribute. mandzukic, ibra, cavani, can't do SHIT against a bus, and they have never done so. i DO want a forward like that, but only if he's willing to be on the bench most of the times, and come on as a sub against a non-bus team we're having trouble scoring against. BUT to have a 9 as our starter would be a total ruin, especially against buses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans