Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

@barcastuff: Barcelona and Juventus hold talks about Alexis Sanchez (25). A deal is close, with Juventus wanting to close it before World Cup. [gazzetta]

Still just rumours, of course, but I can see this happening. Alexis won't be happy with his minutes during the latter part of the season, and he'd most likely be awarded with an undisputed star role at Juve. Going back the italy, where he enjoyed so much succes, should be tempting too.

Anyhow, if we're really going to sell Alexis, we'd better not do it at a god damn cut price, and they'd better have a seriously competent replacement lined up too. 30-35 mio Euros, minimum.

There is no way that we will get more than 25M for Alexis.

People will now say: "He is worth 40M".
(Some sources say that Barca asks for 30 Millions.
So, we will ask 30, they will offer 20 and we will settle for 25-26M)

Prices are always very low when we are the sellers.

Last edited:

Jägermeister

Its true to a certain extent. But even though the immediate priority is for 2 GK and 1\2 CB, it is clear that our FW line has become impotent and has to be addressed. You cant have majority of the possession and be so poor in front of goal. We are trying to tiki-taka all our goals and it is starting to look ridiculous.
Those are the same players who won us several titles. It is true that we've become much worse at attacking, but I think it's more the tactics than the players. If we have enough money than buy a forward, no problem with that ;)

LMessi85

David Luiz :pep:

Now we just need a CB...

Luiz was always a CB. Chelsea uses him for DM or CB position.

How certain is it that Luis Enrique will be our next coach? The rumours are getting stronger and stronger. I've also read that he wants to take Fontas back to Barca to play in our first squad.

L

linetty

I've also read that he wants to take Fontas back to Barca to play in our first squad.
Fontas is worse than Mascherano with a broken leg and slower than a turtle. It's complete BS, where did you read it?

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

How certain is it that Luis Enrique will be our next coach? The rumours are getting stronger and stronger. I've also read that he wants to take Fontas back to Barca to play in our first squad.

Oh GOD have mercy on us

Alarcón

Where did you hear that? Mundo Deportivo are reporting that Barcelona are not interested in Fontás.

LMessi85

Fontas is worse than Mascherano with a broken leg and slower than a turtle. It's complete BS, where did you read it?
I hope you're right as i agree. It's on a dutch soccersite. Unfortunately, there's no source from where they got it. If you google it you can read it on a couple of other sites aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans