Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

I bet the media read online forums, observe which players are on the supporters' wishlist, then write random statements about the club targeting those players. :lol:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Media speculation is all. This Board won't stop till their dream of an all-star Nike XI isn't realised. I know Zubi is everyone's fav punching bag, but he seems to be the only one resisting this madness, hence the media campaign against him. Unsettling Messi, making personal agreements with nike players (Luiz, courtois..) behind Zubi's back, is damning evidence. Once they oust Zubi which will happen soon, expect the board to bring in players based not on sporting but mere commercial interests.

Where does the story of Courtois having a personal agreement with one of the board members come from? Xavi Campos? Somehow can't believe that's true.

Barcilliant

According to sport Enrique WANTS a number 9 as priority. Names include Suarez, Pelle, Gomez,Lukaku, Llorente.

I would prefer to see a Cavani, Falcao or Higuain there.

Suarez is not a number 9.

Opinions, gentleman?

Stric

Wait, what? I'm all against signing players based on commercial interests, but Zubi is hardly the opposite, or competent at signing players based on sporting factors. Even if he's ousted, our signings won't get much/any worse. Many of our transfers are shit anyway.

Besides, if the club is aiming for an all Nike XI, they have one huge obstacle and that's Messi. Then Xavi, etc. It's easier to get a player to sign an alternative endorsement deal than to create a Nike XI.

zanela

Where does the story of Courtois having a personal agreement with one of the board members come from? Xavi Campos? Somehow can't believe that's true.

Its very believe when you consider that courtois was Rosell's preferred choice, then stalling his renewal with his parent club since march - the same time when in one of his interviews made known that ball skills can be easily developed for a young keeper, and how his entourage have remained silent w.r.t the persistent barca rumours (when they were quick to deny the Madrid link couple of months ago). And the well-coordinated media campaign against Zubi portraying him as this big bad villain for standing in the way of Barca and the GOAT keeper.
Anyhow, we'll know soon enough. There is too much to ignore atm.

Wait, what? I'm all against signing players based on commercial interests, but Zubi is hardly the opposite, or competent at signing players based on sporting factors. Even if he's ousted, our signings won't get much/any worse. Many of our transfers are shit anyway.

I'm no zubi fan nor 'm I absolving him of all blame. He has his flaws, no doubt. But constant interference can be an operational impediment.

And the messi 's renewal saga shows how much the Board value him.

Egert

Estonian Culé
According to sport Enrique WANTS a number 9 as priority. Names include Suarez, Pelle, Gomez,Lukaku, Llorente.

Opinions, gentleman?

Gomez would be great but he has been injured this season. Llorente would be my second option.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Opinions, gentleman?

Lukaku would be phenomenal although a genuine work in progress type, his potential is off the charts

Ursegor

World Champion

Opinions, gentleman?

They are just recycling the news from last summer. "Tata wants 2 CBs", "Tata wants a real #9", blablabla. Heard it a thousand times.

Gomez or Lukaku. :lol:
Another € 100M transfer for Suarez after the Neymar saga while also needing to invest in defenders. :lol: Are Barca suddenly shitting gold nuggets to build a new € 600M stadium, give Messi €20M net wages and buy € 100M players every summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans