Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

El_e8

German champions Bayern Munich are poised to launch a £25m bid for Chelsea defender David Luiz, 27.

Trickykid

I can't even start to imagine how on earth Lukaku would fit in our team. His first touch is so embarrasingly bad that it's not even funny.

Trickykid

Pep is already preparing to come home. He obviously can't be arsed shipping off Luiz once he returns, so he signs him for Bayern to overcome that hurdle. Smart move.

serghei

Pep is already preparing to come home. He obviously can't be arsed shipping off Luiz once he returns, so he signs him for Bayern to overcome that hurdle. Smart move.

Actually, Luiz would improve both Bayern and us. He fits teams that attack.

Crixus

I can't even start to imagine how on earth Lukaku would fit in our team. His first touch is so embarrasingly bad that it's not even funny.
His stats are amazing to be honest compared to other strikers
BncKdK5IUAEoDeQ.jpg

Bncap86IgAACIz1.jpg

Trickykid

Actually, Luiz would improve both Bayern and us. He fits teams that attack.

Well, it's not like it takes a whole lot to improve our defense these days, but I could pick at least 10 CBs I'd rather sign than him. Most of them wouldn't be as expensive either.

serghei

Well, it's not like it takes a whole lot to improve our defense these days, but I could pick at least 10 CBs I'd rather sign than him. Most of them wouldn't be as expensive either.

I could pick just two. Hummels and Benatia. The rest are either too young, too old, not for sale etc.

anguy

According to sport Enrique WANTS a number 9 as priority. Names include Suarez, Pelle, Gomez,Lukaku, Llorente.

I would prefer to see a Cavani, Falcao or Higuain there.

Suarez is not a number 9.

Opinions, gentleman?

Great established 9 won§t come to Barcelona, after seeing what happened to Zlatan. So it's either young player like Lukaku or some average older player.

KhaledBarca

Bild: Bayern have offered Chelsea €30m for David Luiz. Mourinho wants Mandzukic as part of the deal. Negotiations supposedly advanced

Thank you @FCBayern :) Now, Zubi go sign Benatia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans