Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Hummels, Mussachio, Mangala, Benatia and Fazio. I'll be happy if we get one of them and promote Ie to form a partnership with Bartra for the future

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think it's more about the board being "afraid" of going after others than big names due to some past failures.

DinhoR10

Am I the only one that thinks Neymar will get sold in about 5 years similarly to ronaldinho? Atleast thats what I would do given the talent coming up through our ranks.

aaron101

Am I the only one that thinks Neymar will get sold in about 5 years similarly to ronaldinho? Atleast thats what I would do given the talent coming up through our ranks.

Yeah that's what I also think. When Ronaldinho was playing with us I thought he would stay for 7-8 seasons or even retire at Barca but look what happened.

fcbdna

Banned
People are going to be shocked when Luiz goes to Bayern and becomes one of the best CB in the world (I know he is crazy, but I think he is a great CB). I'd gladly take Benatia, don't know if he is fast enough to handle the fastest attack in the world which happens to be RM's though. . . We are really slow in the back line. What happens when Luiz goes to Bayern and Roma says Benatia is not for sale! We'd be royaly screwed then.

L

linetty

Ronaldinho was more interested in partying and banging chicks than in Barça. No reason to compare him with Neyboy

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
People are going to be shocked when Luiz goes to Bayern and becomes one of the best CB in the world (I know he is crazy, but I think he is a great CB). I'd gladly take Benatia, don't know if he is fast enough to handle the fastest attack in the world which happens to be RM's though. . . We are really slow in the back line. What happens when Luiz goes to Bayern and Roma says Benatia is not for sale! We'd be royaly screwed then.

Last season we were talking about Bayern's granite center back duo Dante-Boateng. What happened this season to hail Luiz as cure for their problems? Pep can take him. We would do better with a more conservative and calm defender as we're in panic mode at the back as it is.

Go back to the days of Bobby Robson's Barca when on top of Nadal, Abelardo and Popescu we signed some of the world's hottest central defenders: Blanc and Couto. Both proved to be a disaster.
Point I'm trying to make, players are only good as system allows them to be.

fcbdna

Banned
Last season we were talking about Bayern's granite center back duo Dante-Boateng. What happened this season to hail Luiz as cure for their problems? Pep can take him. We would do better with a more conservative and calm defender as we're in panic mode at the back as it is.

No offence, but I believe Tata could outrun Dante and Boateng. There's your reason for his purchase. If you could check my posts you'd find I never praised that defensive pair. I was absolutely disappointed we couldn't penetrate such a poor defense. There's a reason ManCity kicked Boateng out and there's a reason Luiz is preferred to Dante in the Brazilian NT.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If the only reason to sign Luiz is because he is fast then we should consider sticking Tello at CB. :p

Trickykid

People are going to be shocked when Luiz goes to Bayern and becomes one of the best CB in the world.

Around the same time when Bojan wins the pichichi for us and Oleguer succeeds VdB as Spanish national coach. Yeah, that'll be a grand ol' year!

fcbdna

Banned
If the only reason to sign Luiz is because he is fast then we should consider sticking Tello at CB. :p

Apparently you, didn't read the part of Luiz starting ahead of Dante in the NT. . . Or your obvious Benatia bias just clouded reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans