Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

Out: Dani Alves (17mil), Tello (7mil), Song (10mil) - 35mil towards tranfers

In: Suarez (60mil) or Reus (40mil), Benatia (30mil), a tall, strong jack of all trades midfielder (25mil).

Bartra our new starting defensive RB. Mascherano as alternate DM and 4th choice CB. Pique, Benatia, Mascherano and Bartra as the only 4 capable CB is quite thin, but we could do it.

Either 60+30+25-35 = 80mil or 40+30+25-35 = 60mil spent, not counting the obvious fee required for Mats

Seems too simple and good to be true. Reinforce the team really well without going too crazy with spending due to the potential ban.

That's not counting the extra money we could bring in by selling players who will never play for us like JDS, Affelay, Bojan, Cuenca etc If we could afford a younger, very promising CB talent as well I'd be all for it. Someone like Laporte- but he'd cost us easily another 25-30mil.

Last edited:

Theconomist

In: Suarez (60mil) or Reus (40mil), Benatia (30mil), a tall, strong jack of all trades midfielder (25mil).

Bartra our new starting defensive RB. Mascherano as alternate DM and 4th choice CB. Pique, Benatia, Mascherano and Bartra as the only 4 capable CB is quite thin, but we could do it.

Either 60+30+25-35 = 80mil or 40+30+25-35 = 60mil spent, not counting the obvious fee required for Mats

Seems too simple and good to be true. Reinforce the team really well without going too crazy with spending due to the potential ban.

That's not counting the extra money we could bring in by selling players who will never play for us like JDS, Affelay, Bojan, Cuenca etc If we could afford a younger, very promising CB talent as well I'd be all for it. Someone like Laporte- but he'd cost us easily another 25-30mil.

Suarez won't go for less than 80 mill in this market. Maybe even more (he's worth it).

I

instinct

Apparently we have 120m available.

Suarez 80m
Benatia 35m
Vidal 15m + Alexis

(this would be the players I'd love to see here but it's of course highly unrealistic. I just want to show the rumoured financial situation.)

120m - 80 - 35m - 15 = - 10

Regarding many players who'll leave this summer (e.g Song, JDS, Roberto etc.) we could easily afford to sign those players, especially because fee's are often paid in installments.

Zincubus

Banned

Decent points but we can also use up to 60 million of NEXT years budget as well as anything raised by sales ....

Zincubus

Banned
Yet he can't find a place ahead of Terry and Cahill in Chelsea....

He's not a Jose type player is he though . He wants defenders to simply defend and nothing else ..... he actually wants his most creative player Hazard to cover for the left back ....which is utter bollacks and why I see Hazard moving on .... he won't hang around and rot away on the left wing like Joe Cole did ..

Zincubus

Banned
His stats are amazing to be honest compared to other strikers
BncKdK5IUAEoDeQ.jpg

Bncap86IgAACIz1.jpg

As mentioned before though , his first touch is poor . He traps it further than I can kick it :)

SeloBarca

We really do need a CM balldistributor. Iniesta wont be able to do it on his own next year.
Atleast get Torres to make him grow into the team.

Crixus

Besides Roma's Mehdi Benatia, Basel defender Fabian Schar (22) is also among Barcelona's main centre back options for next season. [md]
Is schar any good i don't follow basel ?

Zincubus

Banned
People are going to be shocked when Luiz goes to Bayern and becomes one of the best CB in the world (I know he is crazy, but I think he is a great CB). I'd gladly take Benatia, don't know if he is fast enough to handle the fastest attack in the world which happens to be RM's though. . . We are really slow in the back line. What happens when Luiz goes to Bayern and Roma says Benatia is not for sale! We'd be royaly screwed then.

That's my fear , he goes to Bayern ......if Pep rates him surely he's good enough for us ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans