Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Barcelona are at the moment the first option of Levante goalkeeper Keylor Navas (27), who is expected to leave this summer. [cope]

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The latest rumors I heard was Benatia's Agent was in Barcelona. There is definite interest for the player.

gatsu

The comparison is absolutly irrelevant, all these players perform in different leagues, under different tactical systems.
Moreover, Luiz and Martinez played only 19 and 18 games and rarely in the DC position, there is to much variables, making a rational comparison referring to the stats alone is inadequate.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I don't think keylor will come. Zubi seems really confident about MAtS.

I'm sure there will be a proven & experienced #2 brought in, something I am certain Zubi would insist on...Whether Keylor fits the profile (Can't be adversarial in trying to supplant Mats) is something I imagine he has already assessed...Keeper, in spite of the Valdes debacle, is something I trust Zubi with

ammarfcb

ze special one
Barcelona have excellent scouting reports on Liverpool Reserves midfielder Cameron Brannagan (18). Consider signing him for B-team. [marca]

tfw ur academy is so good barca look to it for a saviour

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona have excellent scouting reports on Liverpool Reserves midfielder Cameron Brannagan (18). Consider signing him for B-team. [marca]

tfw ur academy is so good barca look to it for a saviour

We want him to give some competition to Kapatoum

L

linetty

Barcelona are among the many clubs interested in Athletic B midfielder Ager Aketxe (19), for the B-team. He could leave on loan. [desmarque]

F

Flavia

I'm sure there will be a proven & experienced #2 brought in, something I am certain Zubi would insist on...Whether Keylor fits the profile (Can't be adversarial in trying to supplant Mats) is something I imagine he has already assessed...Keeper, in spite of the Valdes debacle, is something I trust Zubi with

Keylor is young, I don't think he'd be looking for being 2nd gk. Caballero or Reina make more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans