Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
RAC1 being one of the more reliable media outlets;

Gladbach keeper Ter Stegen is still high on Barcelona's list to replace Valdes, but they also keep an eye on a young Spanish keeper. [rac1]

I guess the young spanish keeper is David De Gea.

DonAK

De Gea has btw only agreed to sign a 2 year contract extension. Apparently not willing to commit long term. Thats a bit interesting although I agree with you, I dont see it happening.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I still believe barca will at least try for De gea. Chelsea and Jose are too stubborn to sell courtois but anything is possible.

Cheap and best way is to get Reina and Ter stegen, both will come cheap. If we have money we should buy Courtois. It all depends on how much we spend on buying a CB and getting a ST or not. Barca generally does not hesitate spending spending money if they want a player ( Ibra, Villa, Cesc, Neymar ).

This summer we did not buy a CB because after spending so much on neymar ( which is deserved ), it is hard to get a good CB ( Barca level ) who would adjust to system for low money. Not to mention the manager change, Tata said he needs some time to analyze the squad and think about signings.

I would like Reina and De Gea. We should put up a poll on which goalkeeper duo we should buy.

Zincubus

Banned
Or maybe not !?

@barcastuff: Man United goalkeeper David de Gea has told his agent Mendes to listen to offers from Liga teams. Barcelona could be only option now. [md]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

S7_MUFC

De Gea has btw only agreed to sign a 2 year contract extension. Apparently not willing to commit long term. Thats a bit interesting although I agree with you, I dont see it happening.

His original contract was due to run out in 2016 so the extension would take his contract to 2018.....That doesn't sound like short term to me.

DonAK

His original contract was due to run out in 2016 so the extension would take his contract to 2018.....That doesn't sound like short term to me.

Oh.... My bad then. I thought the contract ran out in 2016 with the added 2 years.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Man United and Chelsea have 4 at least and Man U maybe 5 or more just off the top of my head ...

Man united have 5 quality CBs LoL :lol:, have you seen man united defence this season? We are way better than them. Only Vidic is still playing his level of football, everyone else are bad. If you want to consider ageing defenders and out of form players also, we have best one of the best defence in the world.

Man United and Chelsea have 4 at least and Man U maybe 5 or more just off the top of my head ...

Chelsea are better than man united in defence ( this season ), but they also does not have 4 top quality CB's now.

DonAK

Man united have 5 quality CBs LoL :lol:, have you seen man united defence this season? We are way better than them. Only Vidic is still playing his level of football, everyone else are bad. If you want to consider ageing defenders and out of form players also, we have best one of the best defence in the world.

Chelsea are better than man united in defence ( this season ), but they also does not have 4 top quality CB's now.

Even Vidic has been absolutely pathetic this season from what I've seen.

DonAK

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 9m
According to @SiqueRodriguez Ter Stegen will cost only €8m plus €2m in add-ons.

S Rodriguez works for Cadena SER.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 13 min
Solassi (vice president River Plate): "Barça didn't yet make any bid, but we're open to offers for Balanta. He's worth 15M." [cope]

Monchengladbach keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (21) will replace Valdes next season. Barcelona and the player already have a verbal deal [ser]

Monchengladbach's Marc-Andre ter Stegen has a buyout clause of 8+2M. Barcelona would want to lower initial fee and add more incentives [ser]

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
@barcastuff 13 min
Solassi (vice president River Plate): "Barça didn't yet make any bid, but we're open to offers for Balanta. He's worth 15M." [cope]

Monchengladbach keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (21) will replace Valdes next season. Barcelona and the player already have a verbal deal [ser]

Monchengladbach's Marc-Andre ter Stegen has a buyout clause of 8+2M. Barcelona would want to lower initial fee and add more incentives [ser]
great news! All of them!!

10M for ter Stegen, even if he turns out to be an over-rated youngster and not worthy of the praise he gets, would be a steal

River's president openly anouncing the value of his player to be a mere 15M is great... It gives the hope that the club could negotiate a prise for the kid and it would not probably be very scary for our miser

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans