Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Messi+Eto

great news! All of them!!

10M for ter Stegen, even if he turns out to be an over-rated youngster and not worthy of the praise he gets, would be a steal

River's president openly anouncing the value of his player to be a mere 15M is great... It gives the hope that the club could negotiate a prise for the kid and it would not probably be very scary for our miser

I tell you, thats the best news I have heard all-day!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why are we so fixiated on Ter Stegen? He is not stable enough, he could be great in one game and abysmal in the next. Leno is better.

Monchengladbach's Marc-Andre ter Stegen has a buyout clause of 8+2M. Barcelona would want to lower initial fee and add more incentives [ser]

What the hell are Zubi and co waiting for? Forget about Reina and sign Stegen already (unless they're gonna sign both, which I'm fine with). Really hope the verbal agreement thing is true.

barcanuck

I still want that giant Courtouis. Better at dealing with corners floated into the box which is our main problem.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Why are we so fixiated on Ter Stegen? He is not stable enough, he could be great in one game and abysmal in the next. Leno is better.

I love his character, he has precisely the right personality to be a Barcelona keeper...that and he has incredible reflexes...He's been sloppy at times, perhaps due to laziness or lapses in concentration but his potential is as good as any keeper you'd hope could have...There's an element of risk, of course, but I suppose that's the reason why the logic is to get Reina in addition...Honestly, I like this approach but I wonder how much input Tata now gets and whether Guzman will be seriously considered

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 16 min
The buyout clause of Napoli full back Juan Camilo Zuniga (27) is 45M, except for Barcelona, who can buy the Colombian for 15M. [sport]

Sport has a piece on Zuniga, saying Barça want him for Rb, to replace either montoya or alves, if one of the 2 is to leave next summer. And they claim he has this clause of 15m just for Barça.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@barcastuff 16 min
The buyout clause of Napoli full back Juan Camilo Zuniga (27) is 45M, except for Barcelona, who can buy the Colombian for 15M. [sport]

Sport has a piece on Zuniga, saying Barça want him for Rb, to replace either montoya or alves, if one of the 2 is to leave next summer. And they claim he has this clause of 15m just for Barça.

Great. Another FB who cant defend properly....

XaviMessiGirl

I've watched a fair amount of Zuniga, I don't think he's really better than Alves (error prone), his age would be an upgrade though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've watched a fair amount of Zuniga, I don't think he's really better than Alves (error prone), his age would be an upgrade though.

Exactly!!

He is also NOT a good defender from what I've seen. It would be much better to put our trust in Montoya who is even younger and from La Masia.

Btw, I just realised that I have passed 1000 posts now :D

Zincubus

Banned
Man united have 5 quality CBs LoL :lol:, have you seen man united defence this season? We are way better than them. Only Vidic is still playing his level of football, everyone else are bad. If you want to consider ageing defenders and out of form players also, we have best one of the best defence in the world.

Chelsea are better than man united in defence ( this season ), but they also does not have 4 top quality CB's now.

ONE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans