Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Luis Enrique agrees with the possible signing of Fiorentina right wing player Juan Guillermo Cuadrado (25). Udinese is co-owner. [md]

I'd be good with it if we use him as a winger.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Mestre (vice president): "Transfer budget? Won't say numbers, but we'll spend what is needed to have a competitive squad and win trophies."

L

linetty

To replace Alexis? Hell no.
He feels much better with the ball on his feet than Alexis. Sanchez gets the numbers but his unwatchable most of the times.

Cuadrado this season. 35 matches (3 as a sub): 13 goals and 8 assists... Can play on both wings and as a forward too. Good player to have in squad.

He could rotate with Alexis.

serghei

He feels much better with the ball on his feet than Alexis. Sanchez gets the numbers but his unwatchable most of the times.

Cuadrado this season. 35 matches (3 as a sub): 13 goals and 8 assists... Can play on both wings and as a forward too. Good player to have in squad.

He could rotate with Alexis.

Hell no! Alexis to drill in the center from RW to make room for Cuadrado as RB. This yes. Alba as our more defensive fullback.

Hell no! Alexis to drill in the center from RW to make room for Cuadrado as RB. This yes. Alba as our more defensive fullback.

That could work. Cuadrado sucks defensively though. Then again, Alexis is there to cover for him so we might just be able to get away with it...

At least him as RB is better than him as LB would be for us. Imagine him and Neymar on the same flank :lol:

L

linetty

I have no idea why so many people back Alexis. He clearly doesn't feel well here, has his moments but that's it.

He was piss poor against Atletico...lost the ball in every attempt to dribble or do something by himself.

Never gonna change my opinion about the guy.

I

instinct

Barcelona want to sign Atletico midfielder Koke (22) this summer. He has a 60M buyout clause, Barcelona hope to sign him for 40M. [sport]

L

linetty

Barcelona want to sign Atletico midfielder Koke (22) this summer. He has a 60M buyout clause, Barcelona hope to sign him for 40M. [sport]
Seems like the only true Xavi replacement at the moment. 40M though, I don't know...would prefer Oliver Torres for peanuts.

He doesn't really have a reason to go to Barca besides wages and Atletico certainly won't want to sell him. Probably won't even negotiate and tell us to pay the buyout fee or GTFO. Waste of time trying to get him IMO.

serghei

That could work. Cuadrado sucks defensively though. Then again, Alexis is there to cover for him so we might just be able to get away with it...

At least him as RB is better than him as LB would be for us. Imagine him and Neymar on the same flank :lol:

With someone like Benatia as RCB this isn't such a big issue. He's a master at covering space. And Alexis does track back.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

Catalan Radio said, Barca can finally take the benefit from their Villa transfer and Atletico promised to listen what Barca has to offer and they are willing to negotiate.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I had already heard the Koke rumor and I think it has some real traction. Barca are very quietly showing plenty of interest in Koke and they think the Villa transaction with Altetico got them enough good will from them to get a favorable price for Koke.
They could very well get him cheaper than 40M.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Sell Cesc and buy Koke with the Money we got from the sale.Do it.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans