Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should perhaps close the GK transfer as well in case we somehow screw it up in Summer as usual.

Icarium

Lifestealer
GK deal have to wait, we already have 3 GK's in our first team. If we sent oier out and pinto retires then we can buy a GK.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Good point. However, what would the purpose of getting an older, declining CF who will mostly be sitting on the bench be anyway? From a cost-effective perspective, the cost is going to be low for sure, but effectiveness? What's the point? We will still try our usual way of tiki-taka to find ways to the goal, if that doesn't work, we will sub on this tall, old and experienced CF to try to score some headers for us? Finally Alves' crosses will not be completely without purpose? :lol:

I mean it's not like we can buy Diego Costa or Higuain and expect them to be happy on the bench.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Also, honest question, if we buy Balanta and a striker (preferably Klose) then what are their squad numbers going to be? I don't think we have any numbers free between 1 and 25. Our squad is packed at the moment.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barca does not need a perfect '9'. But, obviously we can make use of an experienced striker with aerial ability and good finishing. I would like klose retire at barca, he is a legend.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Also, honest question, if we buy Balanta and a striker (preferably Klose) then what are their squad numbers going to be? I don't think we have any numbers free between 1 and 25. Our squad is packed at the moment.

I believe cuenca and afellay will leave in winter.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Defender signing only precaution if Puyol gets injured again, then only we should buy a defender. Too many fit defenders is also a problem. If bartra plays like this against big teams also then we don't need a defender right now.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barca does not need a perfect '9'. But, obviously we can make use of an experienced striker with aerial ability and good finishing. I would like klose retire at barca, he is a legend.

Yeah, same sentiment here, Miro is a legend and moreover, he is just a GREAT person on and off the pitch, he is someone everyone wants to be associated with.

If we were to get him last year I'd be so excited and happy about it. But this year, he has seriously declined so much, coupled with his injury, I am just afraid that he won't be able to contribute for us.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
GK deal have to wait, we already have 3 GK's in our first team. If we sent oier out and pinto retires then we can buy a GK.

No, I mean that we should perhaps close the deal in January and then "loan" him out for the remainder of the season again like for ex Man Utd did with Zaha.

Icarium

Lifestealer
No, I mean that we should perhaps close the deal in January and then "loan" him out for the remainder of the season again like for ex Man Utd did with Zaha.

Possible, it depends on how much we stress on other signings. If CB becomes a priority obviously we will waste entire transfer season on that. Apparently signing a defender is very hard for zubi.

Zincubus

Banned
We should just get Robert Lewandowski whose available in the Jan window .
Jesus With him , Messi and Neymar and our midfield options we wouldn't need a defence !

barca1899

Barcelona consider two goalkeeping duos for next season: "Courtois and Pinto" or "Ter Stegen and Reina" [via sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans