Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Not sold on the Klose move. He was never terribly prolific at Bayern and he was there for quite a while. Gomez eventually replaced him there as the go to striker up top.

No disrespect but it doesn't make sense to waste money on an aging player who doesn't necessarily fit with our style of play. I'd rather us give the time to Dongou honestly bc he seems like the perfect candidate to just throw on if we need a presence in the box. He is a very intelligent runner and would accept a part role considering how young he is.

As for the GK situation, Ter and Reina just makes sense. We'd get both for a very low price and we'd have a perfect duo of experience and youth in the back. Ter would learn a lot from Reina and Reina could help Ter fine tune his game to complement our style.

No need for a CB just yet as it would be a slap in the face to Bartra. I'd rather us get a solid replacement in the summer than buying a stopgap that has the potential to flop.

Last thing, if we absolutely have to get a true 9, I'd go for Januzaj over anyone else. He is young and he has the technique, everything Klose doesn't.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Januzaj is a 9? News to me. Last I heard, he was a winger.

And no, it wouldn't be a slap in Bartra's face if Balanta-Bartra became our center back pairing. But that's a big if, so yeah.

Also, I'd get Klose only if we had to get a striker. Would rather give the time to Dongou, Sandro, and Sanabria.

barca1899

Ter Stegen (Gladbach): "Deal with Barça? As I've said before, I'm now first talking with Borussia. I leave the speculation to others." [waz]

Ter Stegen (Gladbach): "Will I stay? We're talking with Borussia, we'll see what comes out of the talks. I like to listen to everyone" [waz]

Zincubus

Banned
Also, honest question, if we buy Balanta and a striker (preferably Klose) then what are their squad numbers going to be? I don't think we have any numbers free between 1 and 25. Our squad is packed at the moment.

Klose isn't anywhere near good enough to wear a Barca shirt !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
In his day, Klose could've been an interesting option here...Bild has him linked to the Premiership

DennyCrane

Bild has him linked to a lot of clubs including some in the MLS or even in China. The most interesting idea is of course a possible comeback in Kaiserslautern. Now that would be sweet.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The Pole is looking for a big payday, won't be at Barcelona...I suspect RM & Bayern are in pole position

Icarium

Lifestealer
Vom Bruch (agent Ter Stegen): "We are talking with Borussia about a renewal, but the talks are now on hold because of international break."

noooo!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans