Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Sure. It's possible. But his salary doesnt mean we will sell it cheap. Are you sure you want to pay at least 35M (what we paid for him) to sign him?

As i said yesterday, if there's one club in the world to which Nasser will never give any gift, it's Barcelona.

Nasser publicaly implied many times he hates two clubs : Bayern and Barcelona.

He has a contract till 2018. 4 years to repay + what PSG asks to not lose money on him. Be ready to pay 40M.

I know that he hates Barca, that's why I don't believe these rumors.

Bertus

well.. thats suprising. I thought he earned more.

Yeah although im not sure he'd be a regular starter here either.
Note that the wages i post are post taxs (in France we're retarded and like to create 500000 taxs for anything and everything).

It's 800k net per year. At least double if brut.

For example, Lavezzi earns 9.4M euros brut, 4M net.

Not all contracts are proportional, but still, do the math.

gatsu

We don't talk to much about Laport, if we are interested in a young talent, the french may prove to be better, he is very promising and knows well la Liga.

And what about Hummels, i thought he was in love with Barça.

L

Learo

We don't talk to much about Laport, if we are interested in a young talent, the basque may prove to be better, he is very promising and knows well la Liga.

And what about Hummels, i thought he was in love with Barça.

I agree. Laporte would be the best purchase. He is available for 35m I believe, maybe 40m. He is left footed, tall, knows la liga well. He'd slot in.

Bertus

Wait... I thought PSG covered the taxes after the tax hike proposed by your government?

They cover it. Lavezzi earns 4M net whatever new taxs is created.

If tomorrow they create a +25% taxs on wage, PSG will pay 11.75M, and lavezzi will still get 4M NET.

It's believed they talked about all that with UEFA and that it should not create problems even if our retarded government create new taxs in the coming years. (for existing contracts, i mean)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well.... I said that I'd be happy with Benatia and Mathieu and still stand by it. Of course getting Marquinhos along with Benatia would be much sweeter :p

Bertus

Lavezzi 9,4m and Marquinhos 1,8m in wages? Thats warped.

It's more in the case of Marquinhos, 2.5M Brut at the very least. As i said it's not proportional.

Still if need to lower the salary mass of the club, we better sell Lavezzi or Pastore, rather than marquinhos.

Bertus

I was wrong guys. Recieved PMs about it.

The source i used was no good, thanks for the PM guys. Marcos earns more : http://www.*********/fr/slideshow/5984/3/title/la-liste-goal-des-transferts-2013

- 5M brut (believed 2-2.5M brut and 800k net before)
- He gained 1.75M euros when he signed, as Bonus.
- There's notes in his contracts that he can top 10M brut per year as years pass thanks to heavy bonus.

So my bad, it would actually make sense to sell him :lol:

Be ready to get him :3

L

Learo

It's more in the case of Marquinhos, 2.5M Brut at the very least. As i said it's not proportional.

Still if need to lower the salary mass of the club, we better sell Lavezzi or Pastore, rather than marquinhos.

OK, still seems awfully low for a player signing a contract last year. But I dont think we'll get Marquinhos. He'll stay at PSG. I hope for Laporte, but am prepared for Daniel Agger.

Edit: OK, sees that the wages were not right, makes more sense now.

Last edited:

Bertus

OK, still seems awfully low for a player signing a contract last year. But I dont think we'll get Marquinhos. He'll stay at PSG. I hope for Laporte, but am prepared for Daniel Agger.

Read above, the sources i used for psg salaries in 2013 was wrong. The kid earned 5M last year. And more in 2014/15, since his salary gets bigger every year thanks to a note in his contract.

It makes sense to sell him. Even more since his wage gets bigger every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans