Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Don't cry, for once i actually believe we will sell you someone.

I'll poke when i get anything related to a done deal.

Just be wary of the spanish medias in the meantime.

But if I can't trust the spanish media, who can I trust? My world is crumbling, I thought MD and Sport were the pillars of absolute truth in the world. What now...

Soon: "Nasser Al-Khelaifi has signed a 5 year contract with Barcelona in the position of ballboy. The former tennis player will be used to feed the ball back into play during team training.[Sport]"

Haha no, thanks, looking forward to hearing any updates from you. :)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
No matter who we buy, we should demand transparency of the deals - how much the players fathers/mothers/brothers/sisters/cousins get etc.

Crixus

Barcelona plan to sign two defenders this summer: one centre back, and one full back who can also play at center back. [rac1]

I

instinct

If they mean Marquinhos it should be the other way around. Instead of ''FB who can also play CB'' we want to sign a ''CB who can also play FB''

Zincubus

Banned
What negative stuff? He's a great young player with a ton of potential. Pace, not bad in the air, and doesn't seem to have any attitude problems. I'd prefer to go for Benatia but I'd be happy if we got Marquinhos.

Read back a few pages . 95% are horrified that we seem to be pursuing him more than Roma's Benatia .

ScoobySquats

We have upwards of 120 Million to spend on transfers, excluding players going out. Assuming we get Marquinhos for 30 million and Benatia for 30+ we're left with 60 million to reinforce in CM, ST, and a possible new back-up goalkeeper. Who else could we see coming in? It's obvious Vidal, Pogba, Gundogan, Reus, and Hummels aren't coming this year, if any year.

BarçAjax8

We have upwards of 120 Million to spend on transfers, excluding players going out. Assuming we get Marquinhos for 30 million and Benatia for 30+ we're left with 60 million to reinforce in CM, ST, and a possible new back-up goalkeeper. Who else could we see coming in? It's obvious Vidal, Pogba, Gundogan, Reus, and Hummels aren't coming this year, if any year.

The striker is difficult as I can't think of any that wouldn't be crazily over-priced.
For the CM Oliver Torres would be best and could come for 20-25m. Lucho works well with youth so getting Torres could solve our Xavi-replacement problem.

Zincubus

Banned

Yep , it would leave €60 million plus anything raised from selling whoever from Alexis / Pedro / Cesc / Mascherano / Tello etc

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why? What did you tell him? :lol:

I remember questioning his exclusives which many times turn out to be rubbish once, but apart from that I dont think I've tweeted directly to him. Im not the first and neither the last person to be blocked by him because of critisising him or making a simple joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans