Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Learo

I definitely think Lucho believes in Busquets as the best solution to solve the Xavi decline as well. He announces that Masche is to be used as a DM. Busquets is never ever injured. He plays all the time. He has played 64 matches for Spain in the last 4 and a half years. He will easily break the world record at this rate. Masche of course knows this. He isnt stupid. I dont think Lucho would say such a thing if he didnt intend to play him.

Ursegor

World Champion
Lucho will realize after 1 training session that Masche can't play in midfield for Barca other than as backup against scrubs.

Ursegor

World Champion
Unless he's planning a double pivot, or something else.

Well, he already said he wants 100 % possession if possible. That already eliminates the option of double pivot with Mascherano in it as far as I'm concerned. Or Mascherano in midfield at all for that matter.

L

Learo

Learo, you think a lot of weird things.

Thank you. It would be boring if everyone thought the same, afraid of upsetting anyone. Keep in mind, Xavi himself was a DM for a long time before he finally was moved further up the field.

I dont think it is weird to believe that a simple backup for Busquets will almost never get playing time though. If a coach announces that he sees a player as a DM, then that means permanent bench, unless Busi moves from DM to CM like Xavi himself did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans