Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

AL MADRID SE LE COMPLICA EL FICHAJE DE LUIS SUÁREZ Según adelanta hoy el 'Daily Mail, Luis Suárez ha decidido quedarse en el Liverpool. El delantero ya habría anunciado a sus compañeros su intención de quedarse y conqustar el título de la Premier con el club de Anfield. El jugador dice de este modo 'no' a la oferta de 100 millones del Real Madrid, tal como reuerda el rotativo inglés.

MundoDeportivo.

Pretty clear even if you don't speak Espanol. But at the same time, if he would leave Anfield, we won't be option 1 ahead of Real for a transfer.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ve-from-liverpool-to-barcelona-or-real-madrid

He doesn't say that he wants to stay. He says that he doesn't want to comment on that issue because he tries to avoid speculation.

However, since I don't believe that he'll come, it's pointless to talk about it as far as there are no concrete rumours.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I only did so due to your emphasis on the age-difference. A bit more accuracy would help considering Miranda turns 30 at the start of the new season, and will take time to adapt to a diff. set-up than he's been accustomed to. The merits you present for Miranda aren't too convincing.

30 is not 35, he can still give a few years of solid play, and the merits part is as to the whole operations. Benatia might just cost over €40m at this point, and Miranda + Marquinhos for the same €40m + Alves does absolutely have merit. I would rather they forked over the money for Benatia and Marquinhos myself, but I still recognize the merit of the other option.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Sumlit, I honestly doubt we can get Miranda for 20m. I see Atletico demanding atleast 30m.

Yeah I can very well see that happen, Atletico is in great bargaining positions with respect to all their players. I was just speculating on all the rumors going about.

€30m for Miranda totally takes him out of the game though. €20m is very much pushing it.

PaulFCB

Banned
Sumlit, I honestly doubt we can get Miranda for 20m. I see Atletico demanding atleast 30m.

I honestly thinks it depends on what they find as a replacement.
Simeone said no more than 3 outs: One if Costa for sure, seems that Courtois is next and probably a 3rd will be up for a fight but chances it won't be Miranda or a defender at all since IMO, they really need an extra one to say the least, Toby is just not enough apart from the fact his not at their level despite being able to cover any defender position.
But again, depends on what they find in their zones of scouting, I don't think they'll say no to 20m if they can get something from S.A. for 5-7.
Maybe Koke and they'll demand Cesc :002:.

L

Learo

30m for Miranda, then we can be sure that we have entered advanced stages of madness.

There is a reason 95% of players older than 30 go for free when they are transferred. The risk of rapid decline at any age above 30 is very high, the risk of injury from which they dont fully recover is another large risk factor, and lastly, at that age players struggle to adapt to new systems. Furthermore, they have zero sell-on value at that age.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
https://twitter.com/MDpor_elmundo/status/471314543453675520

Google translator is shit but it says 'A reliable source of Atleti assures me that there is nothing about any of Miranda and the club, that the shots on the other hand, interests other.''

He is basically saying that we're not interested in Miranda, but are just using his name.

Aguilar is one of the better guys at MD, but god knows whats happening in Barcelona and inside Zubi's head.

I

instinct

He is basically saying that we're not interested in Miranda, but are just using his name.

Aguilar is one of the better guys at MD.

Hmm, so we are interested in a different Atleti player?

Damn, this summer will be a rollercoaster ride. One day Benatia is off to Chelsea and we sign Miranda for 30m, the other day we sign Benatia and make a bid for Koke or whoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans