Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crixus

Real Sociedad won't let goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) leave for less than 15M, which is too much for Barcelona. His buyout fee is 30M. [md]

Barcelona don't expect to be able to announce the signing of a centre back soon. [ser]
Yeah Because they failed to sign one.

L

Learo

Why dont we try to go for Bruno Martins Indi from Feyenoord instead? He will be cheaper. He is a young Abidal. What we have been missing ever since he left. I would be more than happy with Indi and Dede for 30m. No need to always be looking at the roster of PSG, Arsenal and Chelsea whenever we want to buy someone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Sociedad won't let goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) leave for less than 15M, which is too much for Barcelona. His buyout fee is 30M. [md]

Barcelona don't expect to be able to announce the signing of a centre back soon. [ser]

Idiots.

E

El_e8

Window isn't even open and according to rumors we are already backing up from 30mil deals. Once the bidding wars start we are completely out of the game.
Is Zubi and Co putting all their cards behind the fact that maybe player wants to join us? Don't blame them cause it did work with Fabregas, Nerman, Ts. Delusion has sank in. In 2014 nobody with brain cells would join club only cause the name is appealing.
If the plan is to sign 4-5 players and budget is 120mil it would be reasonable to look for cheapest possible option but face the reality we are getting 3 players max and 1 is already signed.. Barcelona needed CB 3 seasons ago and now we are desperate yet refuse to spend big? RM spent 180mil last year alone and they won UCL. Sevilla spent 33mil and won EL. Barca threw all they had towards Nerman and won Super Cup. Did we need Nerman? Muh future!, Muh shirt sales! We can compete for Super Cup every season with Tello playing. In UCL our current defense wont cut it not even one bit. So are we going to be La Liga babies or focus on other awards?
Where are the rumors about squad refreshing? I swear JdS will be Barca player next season as well.

mazp

Nice to see that building a competitive team promise is in full effect...I bet Iniesta and Messi and co can't wait for the season to start...

L

Learo

Window isn't even open and according to rumors we are already backing up from 30mil deals. Once the bidding wars start we are completely out of the game.
Is Zubi and Co putting all their cards behind the fact that maybe player wants to join us? Don't blame them cause it did work with Fabregas, Nerman, Ts. Delusion has sank in. In 2014 nobody with brain cells would join club only cause the name is appealing.
If the plan is to sign 4-5 players and budget is 120mil it would be reasonable to look for cheapest possible option but face the reality we are getting 3 players max and 1 is already signed.. Barcelona needed CB 3 seasons ago and now we are desperate yet refuse to spend big? RM spent 180mil last year alone and they won UCL. Sevilla spent 33mil and won EL. Barca threw all they had towards Nerman and won Super Cup. Did we need Nerman? Muh future!, Muh shirt sales! We can compete for Super Cup every season with Tello playing. In UCL our current defense wont cut it not even one bit. So are we going to be La Liga babies or focus on other awards?
Where are the rumors about squad refreshing? I swear JdS will be Barca player next season as well.

Madrid did get huge amounts of money in sales though.

JDS probably just want to see out his contract with us. We pay the highest wages in the world. Cant see anyone want to give JDS a big wage and he knows it.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Rumors are just that, rumors. Papers and journalists need to sell stories in order to make dough and so they will spew any bullshit they think will catch the eye of the readers. That's how sports journalism during the summers works. So calm down, man. Calm down.

Trickykid

Nice to see that building a competitive team promise is in full effect...I bet Iniesta and Messi and co can't wait for the season to start...

Yeah, I'm sure they're at the clubs offices as we speak, handing in their transfer requests.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
This Bravo rumor better just be a decoy to signing Keylor Navas. Navas' buyout is 10M.

Pepe Reina is a better option than Bravo.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
So calm down, man. Calm down.

7099750195_31f7dff13c_o.gif

:lol: The rumors shift from day to day so I wouldn't be surprised if two weeks from now, someone like Hummels was the new spotlight target.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Marquinhos (PSG): "When this tournament [U21 tournament in Toulon, until 1 June] ends, we will make a decision." [md]

MD adding their word.

Bertus

Any soundcloud about what marquinhos supposedly said?

Because what they did make up from their interview with marcos the GK was almost a translation of what they wanted him to say.

Marquinhos (PSG): "When this tournament [U21 tournament in Toulon, until 1 June] ends, we will make a decision." [md]

MD adding their word.

So, nothing till next week at the earliest.

No good for DonaK's bet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans