Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
'Barça enquire about Arda'

http://as.com/diarioas/2014/05/28/english/1401308320_233604.html

Take with a pinch of salt of course.

Arda Turan meanwhile has again been linked with FC Barcelona although the Catalans have no need to bring in another creative player – unless Cesc Fàbregas moves on. Barça’s Director of Sport Andoni Zubizarreta has compiled a dossier on the Turkey international, including details on his lifestyle habits off the field of play.

F

Flavia

instinct.... getting closer now.

1. ronaldo-bale avatar
2. signed Bravo

Great week..:coffee:

Is this the pic one of you will use?

2qld79j.jpg

DonAK

What is this saying and do anyone know if it's recent?

Edit: Never mind, nothing special. Just that he want to compete with Barca and that he talked with Benatia is confident that Roma and Benatia will found a solution soon

Bov9A4fIUAAoMb4.jpg:large

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
"Il" is the equivalent of "el", that is "the" in English.

My attempt at a translation:
"It's the most beautiful shirt that I've worn in/during 20 years, I wouldn't change the opportunity to wear it in the most important stadium/stage in europe. Something Mehdi, for being strong something alone/solely something.

Last edited:

DonAK

I wonder who MD and Sport are gonna link us to tomorrow. Will probably get to know in an hour when tomorrow's front page are published lol. :pep:

hulinat

Benatia remains, I want to challenge Barca
Is the shirt I wore the most beautiful in twenty years, we can not wait to bring in the most important stages in Europe. And I would like Mehdi remained to be strong solop few missing tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans