Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

According to MD Barcelona scouts recently watched a match of the talented prospect Tsubasa Ozora [14]. Could join the academy this summer. [md]

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
According to MD Barcelona scouts recently watched a match of the talented prospect Tsubasa Ohzora [14]. Could join the academy this summer. [md]

At first I thought he was african but then I noticed his first name. Another Japanese kid that we won't be able to play?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Is he really 14? I feel like I'm watching him my whole life :pep:

He looks pretty tall and mature for his age! Maybe he could be our new striker!
captaintsubasaroadto200.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tall RB-CB is what Lucho wants? Need to look a bit further than obvious choices and scout Corluka again. He was on Barca radar before. He's tall and technical and would definitely improve our back-line. 15 mil. tops

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tall RB-CB is what Lucho wants? Need to look a bit further than obvious choices and scout Corluka again. He was on Barca radar before. He's tall and technical and would definitely improve our back-line. 15 mil. tops

You just want a Croatian player in the first team, don't you? :pep:

In all seriousness though, have not watched him play I think so I don't know much about him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There already is: Halilovic! :)

Yeah, but seriously, I'm confident he'd fit in. Lucho will probably look to shift us back to more balanced back 4 and that means Dani is to be replaced with a more conservative and taller player and I can't think of many who fit the description and handle the ball well.
Bartra could be it and is my favorite but we'd have to get 3 new cb's then (Masch is back to midfield or out too) and that ain't gonna happen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Puskas Akademia midfielder Matyas Tajti (15) was at the training centre today. The Hungarian will join the club's academy this summer. [md]

zanela

If Barca isn't Benatia's destination, I'd rather he stays at Roma. I'd hate to see him leave to City/Bayern and then be knocked out of the CL of a Benatia goal from a set-piece. Even worse, if its li'l Marcos marking him. :pep:

I

instinct

FCB has been dealing with Sociedad since last week. Bravo will cost 9mi + variables.
Will be official before next Tuesday. #CatRadio

Well, DonAK...:pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans