Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

FCB has been dealing with Sociedad since last week. Bravo will cost 9mi + variables.
Will be official before next Tuesday. #CatRadio

Well, DonAK...:pep:
captain_kirk_is_pleased_with_himself-73284.gif

K

Kobe Bean Bryant

Bravo u wot m8? Inb4 we get Mathieu as our starting CB. I swear this management is full of potatoes.

Pepe Silvia

Bro you wanna shell out 20-30 mil for a back up keeper? Chile NT captain, Champions League experience, tons of La Liga experience. Still room for improvement. What's the problem? Navas/Caballero would not be happy playing on the bench, they are much higher profile. This is a great move... (Can't believe I'm saying that)

I

instinct

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 1 Min.
BOOM! Manchester City have reached an agreement with Benatia according to tomorrow edition of Gazzetta. Roma not keen to sell

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol:

Meanwhile we're gonna chase Marquinhos like headless chickens and most likely be stabbed by PSG.......AGAIN!

DonAK

Then we will just buy another CB.

Who? Mathieu? 20m for him. Miranda? 30m for him. Laporte? No way they're gonna activate his release clause. The reason I really wanted Benatia is because he is among the top class CBs out there and he want to leave, he is gettable albeit for a high price, but, but... We cannot do anything. It's not in our hands. It's the club which chooses what to do and not.

Sad though. I believe we still can get Benatia if we go for him, especially if the rumours about AS Roma wanting Adriano is true, but it seem like Marquinhos is our priority and Benatia our 2nd choice. Benatia will be gone to a club while we'll be waiting for Marquinhios and most importantly the douchebag Nasser to decide what to do.

DonAK

The board can bring Aguero or Suarez for all I care(Wont happen anyway, but hypothetically), but if they fail to bring a good CB then they have failed and big time as well. It's the one position we desperately need to strenghten, even more now that Puyol has retired/left the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans