Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepi

If he goes i hope its Man City because this gives us hope for Aguero. I don't think he'll go to a club managed by a cunt... i mean "the semi final one"...i mean Jose

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Chelsea could be the club Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (27) will join this summer. He would replace Lampard. A deal is close. [md]

I wasn't expecting that at all. Doesn't feel right but it makes sense with Lampard gone.

icemanbrfc

Not really Barca related, but im still surprised to see both Susaetta and Iker Muniain at Bilbao. Both are pretty good players, and Its strange to see that they are happy and comfortable there. Muniain is a very good player

Egert

Estonian Culé
Luka Rakitic (father): "Terms of Madrid, Barça and Atletico are similar to those of Sevilla, where he's God. My preference? Barça is Barça!"
Luka Rakitic (father): "Dejan, his brother and agent, received offers from Madrid, Barça and Atletico. We'll decide after World Cup." [jl]

xxxxxx

Chelsea could be the club Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (27) will join this summer. He would replace Lampard. A deal is close. [md]

I wasn't expecting that at all. Doesn't feel right but it makes sense with Lampard gone.

If we're selling to them, we should ask for 60m.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Luka Rakitic (father): "Terms of Madrid, Barça and Atletico are similar to those of Sevilla, where he's God. My preference? Barça is Barça!"
Luka Rakitic (father): "Dejan, his brother and agent, received offers from Madrid, Barça and Atletico. We'll decide after World Cup." [jl]

It could mean that Zubi knows that Cesc is leaving and looking for replacement.

M

Messi+Eto

However rumors that Cesc is leaving are everywhere... if he actually were to leave for England, first possible option would be Arsenal, second United and Chelsea third. I think City isn't even an option because I read that they are planning to sign Fernando from Porto and they need CB while they can only spend 60m euros.
Fernando isn't a CM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans