Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
City are champions of EPL and are not in the same city as
Arsenal, and Yaya seems PSG bound. Looking good for CITY if u ask me .

It was only one interview where Yaya said something about PSG which was then misinterpreted by media, it's not really certain. Well unless the deal will involve Aguero, then maybe...

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Even without Yaya leaving, City plays Nasri a lot, and Cesc is a whole lot better than Samir Nasri.

I think City is indeed the very best place for Cesc. Makes a lot of sense.

hardyboy

Luka Rakitic (father): "Terms of Madrid, Barça and Atletico are similar to those of Sevilla, where he's God. My preference? Barça is Barça!"
Luka Rakitic (father): "Dejan, his brother and agent, received offers from Madrid, Barça and Atletico. We'll decide after World Cup." [jl]
I don't want us to sign Rakitic. Cesc is better than him in every department...

Alarcón

If the replacement is Rakitic or Koke, I'd honestly rather keep Cesc. Sell an attacking midfielder to buy another one. Lol.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Koke is not an attacking midfielder, but yeah, im unsure about Koke as well. Not to forget his 60m buyout and that he may not even want to come.

Last edited:

Doobs

The Messiah
:lol: if Cesc actually joins Chelsea after he and Mou had public spats about the "worst Barça for many years" - that'll be a genuine shock.

I smell BS. But it's clear Barca are forcing him out.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
People are seriously underestimating Koke. Kid is only 22 years old and is already bossing it out there. In that last La Liga game vs Barca, not only was he dangerous in attack when Atletico got the ball, but dude had a 10 tackle game. 10 bleeping tackles from an creative midfielder. That's insane.

I think Koke would help this team quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans