Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Graham Hunter @BumperGraham · 17m
I'm in Brazil now for WC prep but if Miguel Rico of Mundo Deportivo says that #Chelsea & FCB are close to a deal on #Cesc it'll be sound
What he doesn't say is what #Cesc feels about joining #Chelsea.

From what I've seen, Miguel Rico is the most and perhaps even the only respected and reliable man in MD.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
People are seriously underestimating Koke. Kid is only 22 years old and is already bossing it out there. In that last La Liga game vs Barca, not only was he dangerous in attack when Atletico got the ball, but dude had a 10 tackle game. 10 bleeping tackles from an offensive midfielder. That's insane.

I think Koke would help this team quite a bit.

Yeah, the guy's younger than Thiago and yet he's already a beast. I trust Xavi's view on Xavi; Koke can be Xavi's heir. Iniesta, Xavi, Rafa, and Koke would be great for those two spots in midfield.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
People are seriously underestimating Koke. Kid is only 22 years old and is already bossing it out there. In that last La Liga game vs Barca, not only was he dangerous in attack when Atletico got the ball, but dude had a 10 tackle game. 10 bleeping tackles from an creative midfielder. That's insane.

I think Koke would help this team quite a bit.

That is really impressive he had 136 tackles overall in Liga and CL compared with Fab's 57:amazed:, other stats are very similar to Fab's - 7 goals and 15 assists.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Yeah, the guy's younger than Thiago and yet he's already a beast. I trust Xavi's view on Xavi; Koke can be Xavi's heir. Iniesta, Xavi, Rafa, and Koke would be great for those two spots in midfield.

I think only Thiago and healthy Gundogan would be better options for this team because they are more polished offensive players at this point. But give Koke 1 or 2 seasons in a ball dominant, technical and offensive side like Barca and all the unpolished aspects of his game will get ironed out nicely. He is very very talented.

That is really impressive he had 136 tackles overall in Liga and CL compared with Fab's 57:amazed:, other stats are very similar to Fab's - 7 goals and 15 assists.

He had 23 tackles in 4 games vs Barca (2 La Liga and 2 UCL) that's almost a 6 tackles per game average.

Though this is an exercise in futility I think. I strongly doubt Atletico will let Koke go. He'd be a great addition, but I just don't see it happening.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I think only Thiago and healthy Gundogan would be better options for this team because they are more polished offensive players at this point. But give Koke 1 or 2 seasons in a ball dominant, technical and offensive side like Barca and all the unpolished aspects of his game will get ironed out nicely. He is very very talented.

Not to mention that Koke seems to fit the mold of player that Lucho seems to like. When/if Xavi retires next year, we can get Gundogan if he's recovered too. (pipe dream obviously). Koke, Gundogan, Iniesta, and Rafinha with Busquets at CDM make for an OP midfield.

hulinat

Why would be buy Gundogan? Xavi is going to play atleast till his contract expires in 2016. Rafinha is going to be 23-24 years old then and I trust him to be the next big thing.

xxxxxx

Graham Hunter @BumperGraham · 17m
I'm in Brazil now for WC prep but if Miguel Rico of Mundo Deportivo says that #Chelsea & FCB are close to a deal on #Cesc it'll be sound
What he doesn't say is what #Cesc feels about joining #Chelsea.

From what I've seen, Miguel Rico is the most and perhaps even the only respected and reliable man in MD.

If Chelsea is the club we're selling him to, we best get the most out of the deal. There's no doubt if we was after a Chelsea player, Mourinho would try to bleed us dry.

J

José Mourinho

Gündogan isn't a option right now, maybe he will undergo surgery soon.
He's such a great player but is future is really uncertain :(

Co0ter

Benatia 40-50mil (even more than TS), David Luiz for almost 50mil (also more than TS)...I can't even laugh because it's so depressing. Koke with 40mil price tag....how can you honestly say oil money hasn't ruined the transfer market? PSG dominated France, Man City won two titles in three years where 7 years before that they were non existent. All because some rich oil monger got bored. The people in his country don't have water to drink but he can spend 50mil on an average defender.

Barca should be smarter in the market, but the second our transfer interests get leaked into papers some oil club bids something ridiculous hahaha we only got Cesc and Sanchez because they only wanted to come here. That is rare, especially at the moment.

F

Flavia

Though this is an exercise in futility I think. I strongly doubt Atletico will let Koke go. He'd be a great addition, but I just don't see it happening.

Atletico is a selling club, though, and could use the money. But signing him for an arm and a leg, after selling thiago for 25m last season seems so stupid now.

DonAK

TV3 lost all their credibility with that Messi news, but anyway...

Cesc has asked the club to listen to offers for him. If Cesc leaves, Barça's priority is Atlético midfielder Koke [tv3]

If this is true then they better get Koke and somehow for less than his buyout. Lets cross our fingers and hope that they managed to do something we never could even imagine and put in a clause for Koke when Villa was sold for peanuts.

DonAK

Atletico is a selling club, though, and could use the money. But signing him for an arm and a leg, after selling thiago for 25m last season seems so stupid now.

Most of the things this board has done has been stupid anyway :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans