Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Thiago is injury prone and while he was here he didn't really show he could control a game which is what we need. Still it would be nice if he'd been a bit more patient.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We should have a replacement in place before we proceed on to selling Cesc. That's the logical thing to do, but somehow I doubt that will happen. And by a replacement I mean a deal with the club and the player and not those stupid pre-deal stuff where the player says 'yes' and the club wont agree to sell later on.

F

Flavia

Zubi should be signing a cb. But instead the movement seems to be selling cesc, signing bravo, lately.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Zubi should be signing a cb. But instead the movement seems to be selling cesc, signing bravo, lately.

The centre back thing is complicated. Not many are available and they are taking time over it. The other stuff moves quicker.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Mathieu is a good buy, he gives a bit of experience and can play fullback, helping balance. But a properly talented cb is needed. Mathieu plus Marcos sounds good.

F

Flavia

Mathieu... He would eb a good addition, but can't be the only cb. Also, why the hell didn't they sign him last summer, when he was cheaper? I really don't get this board.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (27) has asked the club to listen to offers they will receive for him this summer. [tv3]

Is tv3 reliable?

spark

I just cant wait for the next 10 days to fly by so the WC can start. After that ends just 7 weeks to survive and hope they dont anything monumentally stupid.

F

Flavia

With Kaptoum already in Barca B next year, it's only a matter of years before he's promoted and I'd rather we get an older experienced CM along with Xavi and Roberto, but Koke is better.

Rakitic is not a cm, he's a cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans