Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

José Mourinho

Rakitic is not a CM nor a CAM, he's just shit!
Stay at Sevilla or go back to Schalke :)

We don't need a 2nd Guðjohnsen.

Last edited:

ebieymjunior

Rakitic is not a cm, he's a cam.

He plays in midfield as well though. I agree Koke would be good, just don't want the same situation we had with Fabregas where we have players with great potential already in Barcelona (Rafinha, Roberto, Denis Suares, Kaptoum) and instead of trusting and developing them like all teams do, we go and buy players from other team and the ones we have are sold, and become world beaters in other teams.

serghei

Mathieu... He would eb a good addition, but can't be the only cb. Also, why the hell didn't they sign him last summer, when he was cheaper? I really don't get this board.

It would be a disaster if Jeremy Mathieu urns out to be our only CB signing. He's a good squad player at best. Somebody who can get the job done if our main players get hurt/suspended or are out of form.

F

Flavia

He plays in midfield as well though. I agree Koke would be good, just don't want the same situation we had with Fabregas where we have players with great potential already in Barcelona (Rafinha, Roberto, Denis Suares, Kaptoum) and instead of trusting and developing them like all teams do, we go and buy players from other team and the ones we have are sold, and become world beaters in other teams.

Rakitic doesn't have the right profile, imo. Replacing Cesc with him is a downgrade, better keep Cesc if he's the replacement.

I just hope Zubi signs someone before selling Cesc. It'd be ridiculous if they sell cesc, chase koke to no avail, then sign rakitic or sign no one, and then say Lucho trusts s.roberto :shakeshead:

ebieymjunior

Rakitic doesn't have the right profile, imo. Replacing Cesc with him is a downgrade, better keep Cesc if he's the replacement.

I just hope Zubi signs someone before selling Cesc. It'd be ridiculous if they sell cesc, chase koke to no avail, then sign rakitic or sign no one, and then say Lucho trusts s.roberto :shakeshead:

I'd rather we kept Cesc and Xavi for one more season and try out Rafinha at CM at times
If Roberto turns out really good, Xavi can retire and Cesc sold, if not, we can get Gündoğan next season.
What do you guys think?

Alarcón

Why would be buy Gundogan? Xavi is going to play atleast till his contract expires in 2016. Rafinha is going to be 23-24 years old then and I trust him to be the next big thing.

Xavi is not gonna play until 2016, he won't be a starter this season. Trust is OK but if we trust in our youngsters and don't buy any players and it fails, we'll have another trophyless season.

F

Flavia

I'd rather we kept Cesc and Xavi for one more season and try out Rafinha at CM at times
If Roberto turns out really good, Xavi can retire and Cesc sold, if not, we can get Gündoğan next season.
What do you guys think?

I don't think roberto will turn out really good. Not worth gambling, imo.

spark

It would be ridiculous but it'd follow their blueprint and track record . 100% percent they would be trying to sign Isco this summer if City had signed him last year. We like our transfers complicated and a year later than when when it was easier.

Kohe321

Gundogan link coming up again. Him in Barcelona would be a dream, but has he gotten healthy from his back injury? If he's healthy, swapping Cesc with him would be a no-brainer IMO.

J

José Mourinho

Gundogan link coming up again. Him in Barcelona would be a dream, but has he gotten healthy from his back injury? If he's healthy, swapping Cesc with him would be a no-brainer IMO.

No, he wants to start training in August if it's all fine but maybe he has to undergo surgery... it's all uncertain

icemanbrfc

If Cesc leaves, then my choice is Kroos over Koke and Rakitic. Kroos is a superb ball playing midfielder, and i have a feeling that Bayern would sell.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Free!
Mexican goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa (28), whose contract at French club Ajaccio expires this month, has been offered to Barcelona. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans