Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Free!
Mexican goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa (28), whose contract at French club Ajaccio expires this month, has been offered to Barcelona. [md]

Those Camp Nou inflatable arm-flapping dolls would be better keepers than Ochoa. Dude is garbage.

Zincubus

Banned
All the top EPL clubs have somewhat competent coaches now. It's a no-brainer that van Gaal, Mourinho and Wenger wouldn't want him. Should have sold him last summer to Moyes when he was desperate. Here's hoping City want to replace Yaya.

What on earth are you talking about ....Wenger regards Cesc as a son and fought hard to keep him from leaving Arsenal !!

raskolnikov

I dont get why we need to sell Cesc, if you adjust the system a bit to make him, Messi and Neymar shine you will be much better of rather than to continue to look for Xavi 2.0

Zincubus

Banned
There really aren´t many CBs around tbh.

I'm gonna stop looking at our targets .....just seen Kompany play against Sweden and received the ball in his penalty area , did a Cruyf turn and then a dragback ( ala Puyol) and lost possession , made a desperate lunge and nearly cut the poor guy in half !!

Frodo_FCB

It seems that Fabregas is going to leave this summer. So buy Koke, he is only 22 and he can only be better in a team like Barca, he can also play some good defence unlike Fabregas...

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Cesc won't leave and neither will Alexis. I refuse to believe any rumour about them leaving.

Alexis definitely won't leave, but Cesc is different story... Remember, when Lucho had his presentation he refused to talk about Fab although when journalists asked him about Messi and Mascherano, he replied that they are very important players...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans