Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemanbrfc

Not feeling the Kroos hype. At all.

If we lose Cesc, I want Koke or Gundogan.

You should feel the Kroos hype, like i said, he is a ball playing midfielder, and his % pass completion rate i think is in the high 80's. He is your typical hard working midfielder, and realistically he might be easier to get.

ebc_99

All of this CM nonsense just goes to show yet again how INCREDIBLY idiotic it was to let Thiago go to Bayern for a giveaway price of 25m last season. One of the best talents coming out of our own academy in years, and we handle him so poorly that he goes for peanuts to one of our main european rivals.

Now, one year later, we will probably end up buying an inferior CM who will probably end up costing us close to double of what we got for Thiago. Planning ahead!

But we are Barcafans, and we're so used to this borderline criminal moronic decisionmaking from our board that we just forget about it. Luckily we have the daily trash from MD and Sport to keep us occupied...

It was a really bad decision by the board and Tito to let him go, but it was also a bad decision of Thiago to leave. Had he been patient then he would be a nailed on starter right now and would be one of the most important players of the clubs future which is what he always wanted and he would be playing with his brother.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will you guys stop overrating Thiago? Hasn't done much in world football to justify such a mighty praise.

Except being Bayern's arguably best player this season(between him and Lahm IMO) at the time we need a CM should we sell Cesc which seem quite likely.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona had also been thinking about Malaga goalkeeper Carlos Kameni (30) to replace Pinto as second goalkeeper. [as]

Please, he even can't play himselft past Caballero....

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Except being Bayern's arguably best player this season(between him and Lahm IMO) at the time we need a CM should we sell Cesc which seem quite likely.

Eh.. He'd be up there if it weren't for his constant bullshit injuries (he would've achieved A LOT more by now if it weren't for them to be honest). This season, Bayern's best players are Lahm, Muller, Robben, and Alaba for me.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Eh.. He'd be up there if it weren't for his constant bullshit injuries (he would've achieved A LOT more by now if it weren't for them to be honest). This season, Bayern's best players are Lahm, Muller, Robben, and Alaba for me.

Even with his injuries, he has held a higher level when playing IMO and should therefore be rated ahead of Muller for sure. Alaba and Robben, maybe, maybe not, but I stand by my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans