Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Koke is at already at his favourite club, the club of his dreams. Thats where the problem kicks in.

spark

Atletico Madrid have too much debts. If a club give them 60m for Koke they won't be able to do anything.

Well fortunately Barca wont be that club.I guess peope want to see him crushed bey a price tag and expectations a la Illararamendi because that's exactly what would happen if Barca were insane enough to by a player that isnt a match winner for those prices. Koke as Barca's most expensive transfer fee would be the craziest thing this club has done and the list is long.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Barca won't pay €60m for Koke people. That just won't happen. To pay the buyout on Koke would mean to also pay about €15m in taxes and that just won't happen.

If Barca get Koke, it'll be for a €40-45m fee, and that means Atletico and Barca have to work together.

Could this happen? Maybe. I doubt it though. I don't see Koke leaving Atletico.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Can Koke even control a game though. Starting to have doubts, we need a playmaker. Koke would be more of an Iniesta type.

raskolnikov

Barca won't pay €60m for Koke people. That just won't happen. To pay the buyout on Koke would mean to also pay about €15m in taxes and that just won't happen.

If Barca get Koke, it'll be for a €40-45m fee, and that means Atletico and Barca have to work together.

Could this happen? Maybe. I doubt it though. I don't see Koke leaving Atletico.
Nothing would surprise me with this board though.

Kohe321

What about Pogba if we end up selling Cesc? I gotta admit, I have seen very little of him so I don't know if he would even be an upgrade. Seen a few Juve matches, but can't say he has stood out that much.

He looked awesome against Norways national team, but that doesn't say too much. The youngest players from La Masia could probably crush our NT... :lol:

Oh well, we're not even linked with him are we? I hope Gundogan gets healthy and joins us. Now THAT would be an upgrade, and a worthy successor to Xavi.

Last edited:

Kohe321

Remember guys we are building a team we will be proud of.

Yes it sure seems so!

First Rakitic becoming more and more probable as a downgrade after we sell Cesc, and now Mathieu is next! "Valencia's Jeremy Mathieu (30) will probably be first defender Barcelona will sign this summer. Deal could be closed in coming days. [sport]"

We're really setting the new bar high! Champions League here we come :hooray:

Last edited:

Wambo

Valencia's Jeremy Mathieu (30) will probably be first defender Barcelona will sign this summer. Deal could be closed in coming days. [sport]

So they want an old defender with exp. + a younger one? Still dont get it why it has to be Mathieu...

Yes it sure seems so!

First Rakitic becoming more and more probable as a downgrade after we sell Cesc, and now Mathieu is next! "Valencia's Jeremy Mathieu (30) will probably be first defender Barcelona will sign this summer. Deal could be closed in coming days. [sport]"

We're really setting the new bar high! Champions League here we come :hooray:

Don't forget the mighty Cuadrado and Claudio Bravo. Oh, and maybe Miranda for 30m euros :facepalm:

I still have hope for this transfer window though, simply because the board needs to do well in it for their own sake.

Kohe321

Mathieu will be 31 early next season. Makes sense seeing as we might be hit with a transferban that will last until 2016. Buying players who have already peaked.

:zubi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans