Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftGuyver

How good is Ivan Rakitic?, I have seen him a little bit and he was impressive but have not seen him enough to know if he is good enough for us.

I wouldn't describe him as a 'dream' signing but he's definitely good enough to play for us IMO.

He's probably a better fit for us than Cesc and obviously a much better player than Song. He is very technical & skilful, good passer etc. Read his thread on the RedCafe forum, Man Utd fans would be over the moon if they signed him.

Jägermeister

Has anyone else read the MD thing about "the german way" (or sth like that). They say we made Reus and Müller top priority targets. :rofl1:

Edit: shortly afterwards of Müller's statement that he wants to know his future role at Bayern.

Last edited:

Maria

Has anyone else read the MD thing about "the german way" (or sth like that). They say we made Reus and Müller top priority targets. :rofl1:

I thought a CB would be our top priority target by now, especially when the last time we bought one was when Cristiano moved to Madrid..

Could Reus play in CM too? Or only on the wings?

Reus could play as an AM, not as a CM.

Last edited:

Trickykid

I'd vomit if we actually pursued Muller. Not only do I think he would be a horrible fit, but there's also something about him, that makes me dislike him with a passion. He seems like an utter prick to be honest.

Galning

I'd vomit if we actually pursued Muller. Not only do I think he would be a horrible fit, but there's also something about him, that makes me dislike him with a passion. He seems like an utter prick to be honest.

It's the fact that he's a douchebag :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Is there any chance İlkay Gündoğan will be fit for next season???. We should pursue him sooner or later. When does his contract runs out????

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is there any chance İlkay Gündoğan will be fit for next season???. We should pursue him sooner or later. When does his contract runs out????

His contract runs out in Summer 2016. And whether he'll return back to his best or not, no one knows. Just got to wait and see.

Antimadridista1

I wouldn't describe him as a 'dream' signing but he's definitely good enough to play for us IMO.

He's probably a better fit for us than Cesc and obviously a much better player than Song. He is very technical & skilful, good passer etc. Read his thread on the RedCafe forum, Man Utd fans would be over the moon if they signed him.

Song is a defensive midfielder ; Rakitic is a 10. How can you compare them?

SwiftGuyver

His contract runs out in Summer 2016. And whether he'll return back to his best or not, no one knows. Just got to wait and see.

if he does and we somehow manage to escape the transfer ban next summer we should really try and bring in Gündoğan & Reus...

SwiftGuyver

Song is a defensive midfielder ; Rakitic is a 10. How can you compare them?

Song can play CM or DM.

Also I wasn't really trying to make a direct comparison but rather highlight the point that instead of having Busquets/Song, Xavi/Cesc & Iniesta/Sergi Roberto we'd have Busquets/Mascherano, Xavi/Rafinha & Iniesta/Rakitić which is undoubtably better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans