Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark

I'd vomit if we actually pursued Muller. Not only do I think he would be a horrible fit, but there's also something about him, that makes me dislike him with a passion. He seems like an utter prick to be honest.

Him laughing at Barca rumors last year

:
tumblr_muxin4OHbR1ro94ojo3_500.gif

Having a laugh about what he didto alba
tumblr_mlr1ax1PHc1ro94ojo1_500.gif

tumblr_mlr1ax1PHc1ro94ojo2_500.gif

Would be the first time I actively hated a Barca player.

Egert

Estonian Culé
PSG and Barcelona officials have made good progress regarding the transfer of centre back Marquinhos (20). Talks are in final stage. [as]

Bertus

PSG and Barcelona officials have made good progress regarding the transfer of centre back Marquinhos (20). Talks are in final stage. [as]
We dont have a Sport Director. Therefore, as stated by Nasser himself some times ago, when a club is interested in one of our players, they have to discuss with Nasser himself.

Minus if they talked about it at midnight while nasser was in his bed, I find it difficult to believe such a difficult negociation already happened when Nasser is spending all his days at RG from morning to evening :lol:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Rakitic was the man that helped defeat real 2-1 but is he really barca quality?

I think he is and unlike Cesc, Rakitic brings the same qualities that Cesc has (maybe a little less in terms of though balls) but also immense mobility and workrate essential for the Xavi role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans