Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Rakitic is good but a downgrade on cesc and is an am. Selling cesc only makes sense if we get a Xavi type player, especially when you'd insider raki gets a higher wage...

That being said I think raki will fit in more, but he is still an am and not a cm...

The 8m figure is probably gross, not net. That would be a higher wage than Neymar's.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Rakitic is good but a downgrade on cesc and is an am. Selling cesc only makes sense if we get a Xavi type player, especially when you'd insider raki gets a higher wage...

He won't. It's 8M Euros net, which is about 3.5m Euros after taxes I think. That's less than what Cesc makes.

L

Learo

One thing that we should keep in mind.

When Deco arrived, people were screaming their heads off at how that attacking mid would be a horrible fit at Barca, he would play out of position and in no way could he be the solution for the departure of Edgar Davids.

JamDav1982

I prefer to wait and see how they'll do. But weaker than with cesc, I doubt it. Cesc was never that good playing for Barça, too slow and sloppy.

Barca would not have taken title to last game of season if not for Cesc. He looked much more likely to make things happen than either Iniesta or Xavi.

He was arguably the best player in the team before xmas.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Ok that's cool. I was freaking out there for a bit. Well I think with raki we get a good player and though he isn't as talented he will fit a bit better, but we still search for a game controlling cm...

Doesn't make sense when we could just have iniesta and Rafinha swapping for that am position.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Barca would not have taken title to last game of season if not for Cesc. He looked much more likely to make things happen than either Iniesta or Xavi.

Don't bother, it doesn't count because he didn't reach such high levels ALL season. Also when the others (whole team) do badly second half if the season it doesn't matter, only cesc should be criticised for it.

F

Flavia

Well, there's absolutely no way to know that. The team could also had played a lot better without him, if he left and thiago stayed. Just conjectures.

spark

Well, there's absolutely no way to know that. The team could also had played a lot better without him, if he left and thiago stayed. Just conjectures.

How when Thiago would have been injured for a 3rd season in a row (its a trend by now)

hardyboy

No way they both leave. I wouldn't be suprised if neither of them leaves.
Cesc is leaving for sure and even Xavi is thinking about leaving because him and lucho doesn't get along , they even doesn't talk to each other. I wouldn't be surprised if both leave..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans