Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
10444650_318149238343428_1585618580263688468_n.jpg

Real Madrid will only entertain offers above €50 million (£40m) for Angel Di Maria. Manchester United and Arsenal are keen on a move for the Argentina international. [L'Equipe]
I knows its almost impossible but I hope we make a bid just for lulz sake. I would love this man in Barca

He was easily RM's best player in 2014. In this market, 50m for him would be a steal. Not sure why RM would even listen to any offers.

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned
Agreed. It's a bit much for us (again for a forward) but he would be a great addition to our attack.

They won't sell to us unless we do what AC Milan did in Kevin prince Boateng's acquisition. Use a smaller club to buy him then buy him from them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Whats up guys, so what happened today?

What were today's main events in the transfer world of FC Barcelona

DonAK

Why am I seeing Di Maria's name floating around here? .
Florentino wont sell Di Maria to us even if we bid 100m

DonAK

md

Don, I think Real were saying something about selling him if they got higher than 50 million

Yes, but I doubt they will sell to us even if we bid 100m. Florentino will never sell a player to us and neither will Bartomeu(Most probably considering Rosell said to Ibra that he could go to any team but RM and Bart is Sandro's BFF <333)

Barcilliant

He's a CB at River Plate. Wouldn't cost more than 15M. Meanwhile, people want us to pay 40 for Marquinhos or Laporte. If we're going to pay a lot for a CB it should be Hummels or Benatia.

Lucho and the board wont be going for players from.South America- I am sure of thar.

Balanta would be interesting for sure but I expect another club like Roma to pick him up for ten mil and then we will offer 45 mil lol.

fcbdna

Banned
We wouldn't sign anyone with such a bad first touch ....would we ?

We'd buy someone who is tall, has more than enough power to burn as regarding breaking "THE BUS", scores goals and wouldn't mind being a plan B player. If you ask me, thats Lukaku to a T!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We'd buy someone who is tall, has more than enough power to burn as regarding breaking "THE BUS", scores goals and wouldn't mind being a plan B player. If you ask me, thats Lukaku to a T!

I was with you until this. I don't know if Lukaku would accept the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans