Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So I heard that Reus is out for a few months with ankle ligament damage .... wonder if we will still persue him !?

He's not leaving this summer so no. Reus's injury sounds a bit like Neymar's earlier this season, so we could be in for him next summer if the ban doesn't hit us.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He's not leaving this summer so no. Reus's injury sounds a bit like Neymar's earlier this season, so we could be in for him next summer if the ban doesn't hit us.

But I am pretty sure the ban will affect the January 2015 and the summer 2015 windows, no?

If so, Reus is out of the question, I think.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Im sure we'll be in for him next summer if we're not hit with the ban(unless Lucho says that he don't want him)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But I am pretty sure the ban will affect the January 2015 and the summer 2015 windows, no?

It might be for those two windows.... or reduced to the winter transfer window...or no ban at all. Lets hope for the last option with no ban at all although if we're gonna be banned, then I'd take the winter transfer option considering Zubi is hibernating in winter anyway.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

His buyout goes into effect next terms. If we get a personal agreement done with Reus, which I think is still legal, then Reus could come in the January 2016 or Summer 2016 windows. It does complicate things though.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It might be for those two windows.... or reduced to the winter transfer window...or no ban at all. Lets hope for the last option with no ban at all although if we're gonna be banned, then I'd take the winter transfer option considering Zubi is hibernating in winter anyway.

Nobody decent is available in the winter anyway, unless you want them to be cup-tied. At that point, you might as well wait if it's not an urgent transfer.

Barcilliant

Is Marquinos the best cb of all time?

Why are we paying 35 mil PLUS Alves for him?

20 mil plus Alves is a stretch but 35 is madness.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Is Marquinos the best cb of all time?

Why are we paying 35 mil PLUS Alves for him?

20 mil plus Alves is a stretch but 35 is madness.

Source? Last time I checked, we value Alves at 15m, and are putting 20m in cash towards the deal as well. That all adds up to 35m. At least according to the rumors.

spark

edigr.jpg

sabby

According to Guardian, Juventus wants 75m€ for Pogba but wants to buy Sanchez at 18m€ !!! Effin' Trolls !!

Egert

Estonian Culé
PSG initially asked 50M for centre back Marquinhos but would now be willing to sell for 35M. There could be deal for 25M + Alves. [md sport]

50M???? Damn, PSG thinks everyone is Luiz now.
Anyway, Bayern Munich attacker Thomas Muller (24) has been offered to Barcelona. [sport]

Zincubus

Banned
PSG initially asked 50M for centre back Marquinhos but would now be willing to sell for 35M. There could be deal for 25M + Alves. [md sport]

50M???? Damn, PSG thinks everyone is Luiz now.
Anyway, Bayern Munich attacker Thomas Muller (24) has been offered to Barcelona. [sport]

I'd take Muller in exchange for Pedro and Tello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans