Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
PSG initially asked 50M for centre back Marquinhos but would now be willing to sell for 35M. There could be deal for 25M + Alves. [md sport]

50M???? Damn, PSG thinks everyone is Luiz now.
Anyway, Bayern Munich attacker Thomas Muller (24) has been offered to Barcelona. [sport]

Roland Garros is over, so we might soon hear what Marquinhos has decided :)

L

linetty

Barcelona are willing to pay 10M for Borussia Dormtund right back Lukasz Piszczek (29). [sport]

Thats probably pure bullshite though, Piszczek himself has said he takes those rumours calmly. He also joked about how he was already in Madrid a year ago and where he still is.

Last edited:

Tomchin

Barcelona are willing to pay 10M for Borussia Dormtund right back Lukasz Piszczek (29). [sport]

Thats probably pure bullshite though, Piszczek himself has said he takes those rumours calmly. He also joked about how he was already in Madrid a year ago and where he still is.
But did he say that he desperately wants to stay in Dortmund this summer?

If its between piszceck and cuadrado, then it seems an easy pick who we should choose.

L

linetty

But did he say that he desperately wants to stay in Dortmund this summer?

If its between piszceck and cuadrado, then it seems an easy pick who we should choose.
The problem is, we probably aren't even interested. Sport throws a few names around daily but there is nothing to it.

hardyboy

After Marco Reus' injury, Barcelona have ruled out signing the attacker, and opted to keep Pedro R. There is no one on list yet. [md] :facepalm:

What the fuck is wrong with MD??This is getting annoying now. They got to stop it..

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned
edigr.jpg

Me like me like :worthy: :worthy:

Paganinisrvnge

After Marco Reus' injury, Barcelona have ruled out signing the attacker, and opted to keep Pedro R. There is no one on list yet. [md] :facepalm:

What the fuck is wrong with MD??This is getting annoying now. They got to stop it..

That would be completely idiotic. Reus will be 100% before the new season even begins. It's not like he broke his leg.

Barcilliant

Are we really getting Cuadrado? Looks like it. Seems he can play right back, midfield and forward. I have only seen youtube highlights-has anyone seen him over a consistent period of time??

Kohe321

We will probably play him mainly at RB. Let's hope he can blossom in that position like Alba has at LB. Also, if he really is so versatile that he can play multiple places on the pitch, he's a great player to have. I saw some Fiorentina matches this past season and I was always left impressed by what I saw from Cuadrado. He has great workrate which Luis Enrique loves, and he also seems to have a great mentality that fit well with Barca.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans