Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I wasn't saying we should sign Michu. All I was saying with him was that there are other strikers in the PL that would be better than fucking Berba lol and used Michu as an example.

Anyways....does anyone know about Ter Stegen and if we are making progress with that?

yahudi

If Martino is looking for a decent centre forward, Javi Guerra might be worth a bet.

30 y.o., in the last year of his contract. Decent goalscoring return, nice headers and hold-up play

F

Flavia

@barcastuff: Barcelona midfielder Sergi Roberto (21) wants more playing time and is considering to leave on loan in January. [sport]

yahudi

but...but he is the patient midfielder

3257339-depression-meme.jpg

Maria

but...but he is the patient midfielder

I forgot about this..it was embarrassing to see something like that on Barca's website, especially when they were the first to lie about Thiago's clause.

Absolutely no reason for him not to go on loan if he isn't getting minutes

And if he's not getting any minutes now, do you think that he will get next year? I don't know..but if Tata doesn't like him or trust him I would preffer to sell him and buy a world class CM.

Didn't we want to loan him out in the summer already but he refused?
Before Tata came, I remember reading stuff like "Tito has faith in Sergi Roberto"(though Tito was also trusting Thiago and Bartra) so I don't think that they wanted to loan him. The one Tito wanted to loan was JDS, but Tata convinced him to stay.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think Thiago's depature & Rafinha's loan cleared room for Roberto but Tata is also still in the early stages at the helm of this team...Suppose it depends on what happens with Song, will he or won't he be moving on and then the minutes for Sergi can be better assessed...I seem to recall Martino counting on the player, publicly, but not sure

Would surprise me if Roberto refused a loan out since this is the same player who volunteered to stay with the B team longer if asked...He's a club player and probably just wants to play and eventually succeed here...But like Muniesa, if he's deemed surplus, he'll move on too

Gotta believe the CDR will be a big opportunity for Roberto

Sport is calling this crunch time for Zubi with many cantera issues to sort out...Tello unhappy with his lack of playing time, Bartra still hasn't responded to his contract renewal offer (Winter window he could be free to negotiate with other teams), Montoya similar (With Liverpool & Serie A sides lurking), Sergi possibly being loaned out, key week for Sanabria & decision on Cuenca

Last edited:

Maria

I think Thiago's depature & Rafinha's loan cleared room for Roberto but Tata is also still in the early stages at the helm of this team...Suppose it depends on what happens with Song, will he or won't he be moving on and then the minutes for Sergi can be better assessed...I seem to recall Martino counting on the player, publicly, but not sure

He said that he likes the player, but he also said that is almost impossible for him to give SR minutes because of Song, Iniesta or Cesc. So I suppose that like you said, a lot depends on what happens to Song, but also on whether Iniesta renews his contract or the club considers that Rafinha is more talented than Sergi. A lot of though choices will have to be made though, that's for sure.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:(

sport.75012.jpg

http://www.totalbarca.com/#ixzz2lQ3iBVln

Zubi has to decide within a month the future of six “home-made” players

Bartra could be free to go in January. Barça sent him an offer already but he has not answered yet

Montoya. Liverpool want to sign him. He asks the club for more time before accepting the contract renewal.

Sergi Roberto. He is considering the option of being loaned. He plays less than he wanted and he may accept leaving in winter

Tello, unhappy with his status. There is no room for him in the attacking line and asks for a solution

Sanabria, immediate decision. He must be convinced to stay within a week

Cuenca needs to play. The club will find a solution for him in January

Alves will not play against Granada nor Ajax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans