Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we loan him to some team at the top of the second division? Those teams are better than Barca B (although Barca B would be better when it comes to developing him into a first teamer) and loaning him to one of those is not as ridiculous as promoting him straight to the first team. Maybe even loan him to Celta, but Juvenil A to La Liga is probably too much. IMO, the club should try to reach some kind of compromise with him if he really is that good.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

How about we loan him to some team at the top of the second division? Those teams are better than Barca B (although Barca B would be better when it comes to developing him into a first teamer) and loaning him to one of those is not as ridiculous as promoting him straight to the first team. Maybe even loan him to Celta, but Juvenil A to La Liga is probably too much. IMO, the club should try to reach some kind of compromise with him if he really is that good.

Apparently he has offers from arsenal and roma. He wants 1st team in a 1st division team. And a better salary, ofc. I can't see him staying, his agent seems really interested in cashing in now.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I dont understand how someone can want to give up Barcelona for 2nd and 3rd teams like Arsenal and Roma.

As I mentioned before in the player's thread, he's 17...Since Pep, no one outside of Adama getting a debut this weekend has emerged from the cantera to play regularly with the 1st team...And considering how many youth players still lay in wait or are loaned out, including the very hyped Deulofeu, it is reasonable, IMO, that the player considers play elsewhere...If you look at the track record over the last 3 years, Sanabria could wait at least 4 years before having a legitimate shot with the 1st team nevermind regular minutes

I think it's safe to say he'd get that sooner just about anywhere else

Maria

Because he is a professional who looks for the best for himself ,not a fan like us
And let's not forget that many of these kids come from poor families and when they are offered in England 10 times more than what Barca gives them, I imagine it's hard for them to stay at Barca.

Howes

Wonder how much Chelsea would be asking for Luiz, I imagine quite a lot less then what they paid for him :)

Zincubus

Banned
He's apparently demanded more playing time but the manager and some senior players don't think he plays with 100% commitment due to the upcoming World Cup . This all started a few weeks ago when he pulled out of a 50:50 tackle with a forward and the other players were furious .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans