Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I would not blame any of them if they decide to leave.

Well, Bartra's being treated a lot better than he was last season, although I feel there's still some room for improvement (he should be starting over Masch). And the injuries to our CBs helped him get his chances. As for the others, I wouldn't blame them either, but I wouldn't be too bothered with them leaving, with the exception of Montoya (he hasn't been amazing this season, but was great last season despite the lack of minutes he got) and Sanabria if he's as good as some here are saying he is.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope Montoya and Bartra stays. Cuenca and possibly Roberto to go on loan and perhaps Tello as well.

Sanabria can just GTFO, for all I care.....

Barcilliant

It just baffles me that some of these players threaten to move. Batra has had game time this season-he should respond to the club. Montoya is good but could improve. Tello has had some game time but looks like a one trick pony. I like SR but he needs to be patient. Xavi and Iniesta were patient and paid their dues and now they are club legends. Hell, even an established player (at Arsenal)Cesc has had to show patience and be content with sitting on the bench for periods of time. Bottom line-when you play for Barca (whether it be 5 mins or 50 mins) you have to IMPRESS.

I have no idea about Sanabria. Is he that good???

Galning

Bartra got gametime because everyone else was injured. It's not like they trusted him, they just ran out of options. At least there was an improvement over last year that he was picked ahead of the likes of mighty CB's like Adriano, Song & Busquets.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Bartra got gametime because everyone else was injured. It's not like they trusted him, they just ran out of options. At least there was an improvement over last year that he was picked ahead of the likes of mighty CB's like Adriano, Song & Busquets.

True and true. The reason many young players get to play first team football is because of injuries, than they prove themselves and voila! But it's also true that he was trusted instead of Adriano, Song and Busquets - and he still got minutes when we had all of our CB's back (even though Capitano is not match fit yet). We have to wait and see what Puyi can bring to the table, but slowly his time is catching up with him - if Bartra keeps it up he will get to play at least every third or fourth game this season from the start, actually IMO he has been our best CB defensively and also has the highest passing % of all our players. If this article has any truth to it, than he should just forget about last season with Tito and think about the opportunity Tata gave him and how well he is playing. He is a young CB in the greatest football team ever, he should have patience and keep working :party1:

F

Flavia

Our management :facepalm:

Don't jump to conclusions. This time is not the management's fault. He want to skip steps, and go from juvenil A to 1st team. He doesn't want to wait or prove himself. Bojan was also deemed "damn good", look at him now.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We have enough depth in the squad right now we don't need to sign anyone in winter. But we should improve our medical staff it is pathetic. May be we can buy one defender just for cover if too many people got injured. Agger would be great option but i don't we will sign any one with bartra playing like this and we should not also, it is important for bartra improvement. No matter what we should not sign another attacker for sure we have pretty good attackers and have some future stars also.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If we sell Sanabria we better include a buy-back clause, because that guy is going to be something special.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If we sell Sanabria we better include a buy-back clause, because that guy is going to be something special.

I wish we had our own little Getafe to give youngsters to so they could get playing time.

Or we could just loan Sanabria to Celta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans