Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think we should go for him and neither do I think we will. I wonder whether we're gonna get Balanta sooner or later.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
If we go for a CB in January or next summer, I'd rather it's not a high-profile one. With Bartra's rise we already have some great options there and should perhaps only get a promising quality youngster as a backup, not a potentially overpriced star like Luiz (although I like the hair).

Last edited:

The Observer

Why , he's improved massively and he's a fan's favourite.

He's transfer listed according to close Mourinho sources. Has played 1 game the past 4 weeks and that was a 0-2 loss to Newcastle. We dodged a bullet there. Mourinho did us a huge favour in the summer window. In our desperation we would have paid € 40 million for this clown. :lol:

If we go for a CB in January or next summer, I'd rather it's not a high-profile one. With Bartra's rise we already have some great options there and should perhaps only get a promising quality youngster as a backup, not a potentially overpriced star like Luiz (although I like the hair).

Yeah, assuming Pique and Bartra keep this up and perform in the big games, we won't need to spend too much on a CB. Getting a backup CB should be enough.

Cule4life

The Culest
If Napoli are out of Champions league we can offer them Masch. But cant count on our management to be proactive Any transfer will take place next summer i think

Barcilliant

He's transfer listed according to close Mourinho sources. Has played 1 game the past 4 weeks and that was a 0-2 loss to Newcastle. We dodged a bullet there. Mourinho did us a huge favour in the summer window. In our desperation we would have paid € 40 million for this clown. :lol:

The only CLOWN here is MOURINHO. Luiz is an excellent player. Mourinho's ego would only sell to us for a stupid sum and that's why Chelsea were asking for 45 million. Its a WC year and Luiz should be getting regular minutes. It seems all the rumours surrounding Luiz and Mata were true. Mourinho really doesn't fancy them and never wanted them in the first place.

Our current first choice pairing should be Pique and Batra. Batra is simply better then Masch in every area barring experience. I would either keep Masch on the bench or sell Masch & buy someone like Balanta.

Barcilliant

I don't see why we cant get Luiz on loan. Cant use him in the Cl but he would be great for La Liga. We could see if he fits into the team environment.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't see why we cant get Luiz on loan. Cant use him in the Cl but he would be great for La Liga. We could see if he fits into the team environment.

Why should we? It would hamper Bartra's progress. Why get in someone who would demand a starting place and then push Bartra behind in the pecking order?

Someone like Balanta would be perfect. Can play at CB and LB. Is young and won't demand to start and will work his way up. Getting someone for the sake of it, is not the right way to go IMO.

Besides, Masch is not bad as people make him out to be. We won't need someone like Luiz to play La Liga matches when we have Mascherano here.

Maria

If there's one player from Chelsea that we should get, that player is Courtois.

The only CLOWN here is MOURINHO. Luiz is an excellent player. Mourinho's ego would only sell to us for a stupid sum and that's why Chelsea were asking for 45 million. Its a WC year and Luiz should be getting regular minutes.

If the manager doesn't think that he deserves those minutes, I don't see why he should get them.

Howes

Why , he's improved massively and he's a fan's favourite.

He's a shocking defender, he's positioning is just woeful and he doesn't have the concentration levels to last 90mins. As a defensive Midfielder he's better. Mourinho loves a good defence and Luiz isn't solid enough for it, really wouldn't be surprised if he left in January. Haven't met a Chelsea fan who rates him. Bartra has been great this season, interesting to see if he starts in CL games, knockout round

khaled_a_d

Why should we? It would hamper Bartra's progress. Why get in someone who would demand a starting place and then push Bartra behind in the pecking order?

Someone like Balanta would be perfect. Can play at CB and LB. Is young and won't demand to start and will work his way up. Getting someone for the sake of it, is not the right way to go IMO.

Besides, Masch is not bad as people make him out to be. We won't need someone like Luiz to play La Liga matches when we have Mascherano here.

Not sure about Balanta ,this is his first year playing in senior level ,he is older than guys like Varane or Marquinhos who played at high level when they were 17 ,I would like our scouts to monitor him for the full season because for now I fear we might be going for another Henrique
Also we still need a high profile CB tbh,this team typically needs 3 gr8 CBs to rotate with with 4th good option ,Puyol will be 36 by the end of the season ,I am his biggest fan but tough to expect him to be the player he once was ,I don't thin Masch is a good option big games either ,hell I am not sure yet Bartra is good options against teams like Bayern or Real etc

Zincubus

Banned
David Luiz left out of tonight's CL game amid crazy transfer speculations linking him with various teams .

( officially he's got a knee injury ...... yeah right )

Zincubus

Banned
I'd agree he's not THE complete defender at the moment BUT he has improved dramatically in such a short time I'm sure that Puyol would have a great influence on him . It's not as though we NEED a stopper is it ..... we need a ball technical CB.

Cule4life

The Culest
we need a ball technical CB.

tumblr_lygfcbkXdz1qacftio1_400.gif

Yes to play for Barcelona only being a Xavi with the ball is required . Defending is secondary. Who wants to save goals when you can do tiki taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans