Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabby

True Summer, Barca Style :worthy:

Fixed it for you :lol:

On a serious note, you might wanna think about changing your signature. The Man may not be the one we needed at the time, at least he got us a liga title and above all he's passed away. We Barca fans should remain classy :)

Tomchin

Any members here who read the paper edition of Marca? Wonder what they wrote in the complete article about Higuain that was going to appear in Marca's paper edition today.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barcelona sources deny reports that there are talks ongoing regarding the transfer of Napoli forward Gonzalo Higuain (26). [md]

Well surprised it only lasted 1 day. Hoping for some saga like cesc or thiago silva. If it is not true then this is better than waiting for him to come the whole transfer season and finally getting disappointed.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Good, we are finished with Higuan, now we can move on and get CB, md is saying that Barca still wants Mathieu. So I guess it's now only three names that are linked with Barca Mathieu, Miranda and Lovren.

Tomchin

Good, we are finished with Higuan, now we can move on and get CB, md is saying that Barca still wants Mathieu. So I guess it's now only three names that are linked with Barca Mathieu, Miranda and Lovren.
Marquinhos and Mathieu are still our top 2 wishlist at CB imho, I think Lovren and Miranda will only come into play when we can't sign those first 2.

And from all the rumours I think it's quite clear that Lucho wants to sign a 9: with Kun, Reus and Higuain the 3 possible targets.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Marquinhos and Mathieu are still our top 2 wishlist at CB imho, I think Lovren and Miranda will only come into play when we can't sign those first 2.

And from all the rumours I think it's quite clear that Lucho wants to sign a 9: with Kun, Reus and Higuain the 3 possible targets.

After what Nasser said, I don't consider Marquinhos realistic anymore, but Zubi probably will chase him until the end of the transfer window.

Last edited:

Tomchin

After what Nasser said, I don't consider Marquinhos realistic anymore, but Zubi probably will chase him until the end of the season.
I think Marquinhos is one of our most likely transfer-targets, simply because we have Alves as our "bargaining chip". Though I really don't know if it's a good idea to offload Dani tbh, when we have been linked with no other "RBs" than Cuadrado.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I think Marquinhos is one of our most likely transfer-targets, simply because we have Alves as our "bargaining chip". Though I really don't know if it's a good idea to offload Dani tbh, when we have been linked with no other "RBs" than Cuadrado.

31 year old declining RB is not really a "bargaining chip", if he really leaves, PSG will just pay the money.

icemanbrfc

We dont need a striker? Strange... Higuain would be an ace up our sleeve, and it would allow us to change things around when need be. A striker, 2 CB's, a Xavi replacement and a RB. Higuain, Marquinhos, Belanta, Vidal and Aurier and lets start the season ;)

Tomchin

So, Aguero said yesterday that he won't move, and Dortmund's director repeated today that Reus will be a Borussia-player next season. Now let's wait for De Laurentiss to come out and say Higuain is not for sale, and leave us with 0 out of 3 options ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans