Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

While we're talking about a CB, I think signing a CM should be on the agenda for the board as well. Especially if Song leaves which is a possibility. Could sign a CB and CM and let Masch rotate at the DM position and also at CB if necessary.

Cm? I think Roberto should have more minutes. And I can't see Xavi sitting just yet. So there's 4 cm's. Masch should go too, or he'll keep being played as cb. I doubt he'd be tried as dm again.
The cb will have to be a gamble. Like psg did with marquinhos.

Howes

While we're talking about a CB, I think signing a CM should be on the agenda for the board as well. Especially if Song leaves which is a possibility. Could sign a CB and CM and let Masch rotate at the DM position and also at CB if necessary.

Surly goalkeeper and Centre back are higher priorities, signing a Centre Mid would ruin Sergi Roberto play time

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Surly goalkeeper and Centre back are higher priorities, signing a Centre Mid would ruin Sergi Roberto play time

Cm? I think Roberto should have more minutes. And I can't see Xavi sitting just yet. So there's 4 cm's. Masch should go too, or he'll keep being played as cb. I doubt he'd be tried as dm again.
The cb will have to be a gamble. Like psg did with marquinhos.

Roberto should indeed be getting more minutes. Forgot about him. But he seem more of an attacking player to fit in the Xavi role, but should be given a fair run nevertheless.

abual3bed1

You want an experienced CB? A world class CB? Please name some realistic options then......

I know that it's gonna be tough to find a player who's a realistic option and meets the criteria we're looking for. Benedikt Höwedes, 25, tall, his team's captain, been an international for over 2 years now. I don't think that he would cost anything over 15m. I know he's never been mentioned on the media but ...

Zincubus

Banned
I think people forget just how young David Luiz is to be honest . As I understand it he's still only 22 and he's getting better all the time .
6 months training and playing alongside Puyol will sort m out I think . He's got everything pace , ability and he's got the nasty side a few were talking about previously . We could offload Song or Mascherano to help fund him as he can play in the holding midfield role as well .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think people forget just how young David Luiz is to be honest . As I understand it he's still only 22 and he's getting better all the time .
6 months training and playing alongside Puyol will sort m out I think . He's got everything pace , ability and he's got the nasty side a few were talking about previously . We could offload Song or Mascherano to help fund him as he can play in the holding midfield role as well .

He is 26 years old.

barca1899

Mourinho (coach Chelsea): "Courtois linked to Barça? We are in control. It's a difficult situation for a club that wants to buy him." :mou:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Today a last meeting with Tonny Sanabria's agent was planned. Arsenal made an offer Barcelona won't match. Roma also interested. [md]

I think Sanabria is pretty much a goner. We are losing yet again another one of our brightest talents, if not the brightest.

F

Flavia

Today a last meeting with Tonny Sanabria's agent was planned. Arsenal made an offer Barcelona won't match. Roma also interested. [md]

I think Sanabria is pretty much a [strike]goner[/strike]. We are losing yet again another one of our brightest talents, if not the brightest.
A gooner :p

No way to prevent this, too many players, and most don't make to the 1st team.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
A gooner :p

No way to prevent this, too many players, and most don't make to the 1st team.

Yeah, I don't want our club to break any rules just to accommodate him, but then again, we have to figure out some sort of strategy/plan to keep the best talents and prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans