Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

Kroos is more CM than Fabregas.

He is not the fastest but he has an enormous game intelligence. His passes are awesome, especially his long balls but through-balls are also one of his strenghts.

Kroos is a hard-worker. He ran nearly 12km in the match against Portugal. He is solid defensively too.

Another strenght which could be great for us are his long-shots. He sometimes just shoots from outside the box and his shots are dangerous as fuck.

He would be a good addition, I think. He has 1-year left in his contract. 20-25m should be enough. Better than spending 60m on Koke IMO

+1

CatalinR10

I can't really say I don't want to see Suarez play for Barca, but selling Alexis would be the second heavy mistake after selling Fabregas. That dude just exploded last season and also plays a solid World Cup so far. Selling hem for 20m and getting Suarez for 80€ would be also the next economical smackdown for Barca after that astronomical fee for Neymar and that special summer sale fee for Cesc.

If we get Suarez it would be Alexis + money to Liverpool.

zanela

Don't you guys ever get tired investing yourself in to daily transfer rumours, which more of than not lead to nothing? :p

zanela

You wouldnt say the same if it was Higuain linked to us :pep:

Nah. I like the player (mainly because he's so underappreciated by both the NT and his club fans), but I'm not too fussed with all the related links. He's a fine player, not a special one.
I'd, however, 've camped on here 24/7 if there were serious rumours about a certain BVB player. :pep:

ryuken

Ppl get real, we should focus on the defense 1st cus as of right now we still got squat there, and a CM too cus Xavi and Fab leave.

Beast

The Observer
Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 8m
The @beinsports_FR have moved to officially deny Twitter rumours spread that they had reported Falcao to Real Madrid was done. #ASM #RMCF
They did not spread rumors on twitter or anything I was watching Bein sport English & the pundit during Brazil game said "his colleagues in Bein France says Falcao has signed for Real Madrid " .. that was live & they had the pundit sitting with Andy Gray & others.. they are the source either they go out & admit a mistake from their side or stick to it but at no given moment It was a circulated twitter rumor

L

linetty

Is not Falcao pretty seriously injured? I don't think they would make a gamble like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans