Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomchin

Struth (agent Kroos): "Formal offer Barça? Germans don't check reports from obscure sources. Barça interest a hoax? No comment." [kicker]

What does he mean with the part in bold?

Messiesta

I would take Kroos over koke just for value of money! Especially if we get ripped off for whatever CB we do eventually get!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Struth (agent Kroos): "Formal offer Barça? Germans don't check reports from obscure sources. Barça interest a hoax? No comment." [kicker]

What does he mean with the part in bold?

He is basically denying any rumor of Kroos being linked to us, if there is any (and probably from the infamous Spanish and Catalan sources?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Maybe :zubi: has a surprise for us?
He already bought Kroos agent and makes him say that kind of stuff. We'll announce Kroos after the WC.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kroos is more CM than Fabregas.

He is not the fastest but he has an enormous game intelligence. His passes are awesome, especially his long balls but through-balls are also one of his strenghts.

Kroos is a hard-worker. He ran nearly 12km in the match against Portugal. He is solid defensively too.

Another strenght which could be great for us are his long-shots. He sometimes just shoots from outside the box and his shots are dangerous as fuck.

He would be a good addition, I think. He has 1-year left in his contract. 20-25m should be enough. Better than spending 60m on Koke IMO

But do you think we can afford to pay the 10m salary that Kroos is rumored to be asking Bayern for? I don't see us luring him to Barca without paying more than what Bayern is willing to pay him.

My hunch is he will extend with Bayern after the WC.

Last edited:
I

instinct

But do you think we can afford to pay the 10m salary that Kroos is rumored to be asking Bayern for? I don't see us luring him to Barca without paying more than what Bayern is willing to pay him.

My hunch is he will extend with Bayern after the WC.

I think we could. Think of Puyol, Valdes, Cesc and maybe Xavi who are leaving. They were on massive wages. Our wage bill is massively reduced now and therefore I think that we could pay his salaray. Doesn't mean that he is worth that but he is certainly affordable

Messiesta

I dont want Cuardado as a RB but I dont want to be stuck with Alves hes been a great servent but past his best, high wages, bad defending and cant cross to save his life. Get a proper RB and yes definitely not Marcos for this position. Some on this forum are delusional thinking that was a good idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans