Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messiesta

Kroos would be an ideal signing he would fit straight into our system hes young and would help Ter stegen to settle in. Koke would be amazing but price is way to high. Prajnic ideal but has just signed new contract with Roma his loss. Gudongan if only a year ago before his injury problems! Which leaves only pogba or vidal as the last alternatives! The rumors of yaya returning cant be true his fee would be silly high for a 31 year old plus very high wages and he might want to leave if we dont wish him a happy 32nd birthday! I dont want anybody else!

Z

ZiZu

Kroos would be an ideal signing he would fit straight into our system hes young and would help Ter stegen to settle in. Koke would be amazing but price is way to high. Prajnic ideal but has just signed new contract with Roma his loss. Gudongan if only a year ago before his injury problems! Which leaves only pogba or vidal as the last alternatives! The rumors of yaya returning cant be true his fee would be silly high for a 31 year old plus very high wages and he might want to leave if we dont wish him a happy 32nd birthday! I dont want anybody else!

Ya ya --no no

I

instinct

PSG have rejected a "35M + Alves" bid for centre back Marquinhos (20). Barcelona don't plan new bid. PSG would accept Pedro in deal. [le10s]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG have rejected a "35M + Alves" bid for centre back Marquinhos (20). Barcelona don't plan new bid. PSG would accept Pedro in deal. [le10s]

Good.

Anyone fancy a 42m bid for Benatia or Hummels? Just to test the waters you know.....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The sexy Mats Hummels or Mehdi Benatia, the robust Jeremy Mathieu, the ladies man Marc Bartra, Waka Waka Pique and Bonecrusher Mascherano.

Wonderful.

:rosell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans